Chapter 4

I liked sitting at the Black Lake, it was quite peaceful, the soft breeze swaying my soft auburn curls with it. I held onto Narcissa Black's hair as I kissed her. We always went to the Black Lake to snog and shag since Lucius Malfoy never ventured so far from the castle.

My hands cupped her cheeks as I ran fingers through her long blonde hair, her hands were on my waist as we hid behind a large rock, both of us sitting on the cool grass. Narcissa pushed herself against me, pulling me closer by the waist as I pulled her head closer by her hair which made her moan into the kiss.

I shifted my hands to her white blouse and we both began unbuttoning them, considering it was getting dark and no one was going to see us. Narcissa yanked my blouse off, shifting her hands to cup my breasts, massaging them as I pulled her blouse off her shoulders and ran my hands down her lean figure.

I pushed Narcissa back so I was on top of her and her hands were pressing into the grass. I gave her a grin before I began kissing along her defined collarbones and flat chest. She was so elegant. While I kissed her sternum, I reached under her skirt, pulling her panties down her thighs quickly. I glanced up at her with a smile as my thumb rubbed her clit and my fingers traced her soaking folds.

She grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling me closer to her and slamming her lips onto me while I fingered her. Her moans were loud into the kiss which only made me grin more against her lips. "Fuck, Lillian." Narcissa's teeth clashed against mine as I fastened my speed, syncing my lips' movements with the thrusts of my fingers.

It was late evening, we were skipping dinner -- we were hidden behind the boulders and the rocks -- no one had ever seen us as she unclipped my bra.

Just as it fell to the ground, I heard voices.

Fuck.

I pressed a hand against my breasts as Narcissa scrambled for her blouse -- accidentally knocking my bra down the hill. 

"I'll get it, I'll get it." She whispered, leaving her blouse unbuttoned as she scurried down the hill and reached for my bra.

"Oi, who's there!?" Sirius shouted suddenly.

I crouched instinctively, keeping an arm hooked across my breasts while I rested on my shins. 

Narcissa was frozen in her movements holding my bra as we exchanged nervous looks. 

"I swear I heard someone moving," Sirius told someone,

"No one's down here, Sirius," Mary countered, 

Fuck, their voices were close. 

As they walked above the large rock, Narcissa took her chance and sprinted up to me and handed me my bra. 

"Hey -- I just saw someone!" Sirius's footsteps were getting closer as I pulled my bra and clipped it on just in time. 

And as I sat up, Narcissa was staring at someone behind me. Slowly, I turned to Sirius and Mary. 

"Why are you both topless?" Sirius asked, slowly,

"Because we fucking felt like it," I stood up and grabbed my blouse, pulling to over my shoulders.

"You're shagging my cousin," Sirius stared at me in horror.

He'd always known I liked girls too. He and Narcissa were the only people that knew. But Narcissa accidentally mentioned it to Wren once but Sirius had never told a soul -- not even James. He might've been a cunt but he could keep a secret. 

"Don't act so surprised,"

"My cousin." He said gradually, "You used to tell me how much of a bitch she was."