Chapter 45 (!)

We fell asleep on the separate couches, Lily's cat curled up on my stomach as the warm morning rays hit me. I tried to move but the ginger cat refused to let me move. I squeezed my eyes shut, red filling my vision while my eyes were shut. "Wake up." James's voice was croaky. "Wake up, Lillian."

"Fuck off." I groaned, the cat kneading his claws into Lily's silk winter pajamas that had reindeers on them. "That's my wife's favorite pajama set," James announced, my eyes were still closed, I shoved a pillow over my face to drown the noise and light out. "I got them for her." He added,

"Well, you need a better taste," I grumbled, he threw a pillow at the cat, making him scram off my tummy. "Hey!" I shrieked, finally sitting up. "Garfield, come back!"

"Serves you right." He triumphantly stood up, he fell asleep with Harry, who was only just waking up.

"The poor cat. I'm going to get a cat."

James scoffed at my words, "as if Sirius would let you get a cat."

"Well, want to go to the shelter and get one with me?" I sat up,

"Hm." He pondered, "if you show me how you do those ninja moves."

"Ninja moves?" 

"The ones you pulled on Sirius."

"I mean, yeah, sure." 

James grabbed two baguettes and handed me one. I looked between the long piece of bread and him in complete confusion. "You have to teach me somehow and I don't trust you with an actual knife near me." He explained,

"Well." I hummed, "here goes nothing." I held the piece of bread up, him doing the same. He lunged forward, trying to hit me but I easily blocked him, getting him in a hard position to move in since he was leaning downwards, and I was leaning upwards. I moved the bread in an upwards moment and his baguette ended to his neck. "I win." I announced, "that was rather pathetic, Potter."

"Fuck off." He moved the baguette, hitting it against mine. I blocked his movements quickly.

"Always be one step ahead of your opponent," I grinned, getting him in a headlock position. "I win again."

He rolled his eyes, "one more go."

"Fine. You want to lose again?" I taunted,

"I'm not losing to you, Cox." His movements were quick and sharp, an improvement of what they were.

"It's Black now." I corrected, slightly distracting him,

"You'll always be Cox the cock to me." He smirked,

My mouth gaped open, "people called me that?"

"No, they called you Cox the cock eater." He said, "how did you not know? People literally called it to you to your face."

"Huh." I murmured, "that's reassuring. Well, I was also the pussy eater do I not get credit for that?"

"Oh, go fuck yourself." He groaned,

"Fuck wit." I whacked the bread against his head, crumbs falling to the tiles.

"Now, what is going on here?" We were broke from our bread fight by a feminine voice. A smile formed on my lips at Lily's voice, I turned to face her with a wide smile, Sirius and Dominic with her. 

"Lils!" James yelled, dropping the bread to the floor and rushing over to his wife. "Thank Merlin, you weren't driving recklessly when you were drunk?" He asked panickily,

"What?" She looked over at me with a confused look on her face,

"We watched "A Star Is Born"," I said shortly, "also," I turned to Sirius, "we're getting a cat."