Chapter 51

I was lucky I'd been sent on patrol alone that night. Since every other death eater was still recovering from the night before, not even the pleasure house had any visitors. I made my way towards the alley the tunnel hid in and as I reached it, Sirius was already waiting.

"You like to take your sweet time, don't you?" He asked as I made my way to him. Once I was close enough, he pulled me into him, guiding me up against the cobblestone wall, "I was starting to worry you didn't get my letter,"

"I got it," I hooked my arms around his neck, pulling him in close.

Sirius grinned at my comment, "Is it pathetic to tell you I missed you?"

"Yes, you saw me last night," I kissed him, trying to shut him up,

"Well, I did miss you," His grin widened against my lips, hoisting my legs around his waist,

"Just shut up," I murmured, knotting my fingers in his hair and yanking him in closer. A wince left Sirius's lips at my movement but it soon turned into a sigh of pleasure. His hands lifted up my layered skirt, trying to get all the layers out of the way, as well as my stockings. He groaned in annoyance as one of them slipped, making me smile in amusement. "What's with all the layers, Jesus Christ," He muttered sourly,

"It's Winter, Sirius, I'm cold," I told him,

"What is this layer even for?" He held up part of the petticoat.

"It's a petticoat," I explained,

"Are we in the nineteenth century?"

"It helps me keep warm,"

"It's also a great cock blocker," He murmured, still rummaging beneath my layers as if a man searching for gold. When I finally felt his hands on my tights, I almost thought he was about to shout out "Eureka," but Instead, "Merlin's beard," He ripped my tights open with ease. "Did you do this on purpose?" He asked as unbuckled his jeans,

"No, never," I smirked, running my fingers through his hair.

"I hate you," He murmured, shifting my panties aside and wasting no time to align his cock with my soaking entrance. I gasped, an uncontrollable moan leaving my lips as he thrust into me. Sirius groaned, leaning into my neck and leaving hot and wet kisses all along it.

I kissed his temple as he rolled his hips and thrust deeper into me. I moaned as he hit that special spot buried inside of me, making Sirius drop one hand from my waist to under my dress and petticoat, to my clit.

He rubbed the throbbing bundle of nerves in sync with his thrusts, making me tighten my walls around him and more moans freeing me. "Fuck, Sirius," I whispered breathlessly, "I love you so much," I said as I reached my orgasm.

Sirius slapped his hand over my mouth, muffling the cry of pleasure as ecstasy filtered through me which brought him to his orgasm. He came inside of me without warning, a groan leaving him as he did so.

Slowly, he pulled out of me, allowing both of us to catch our breaths before he asked, "Do you know what tonight is?"

I tilted my head with a smile, "What's tonight?"

"It's Christmas Eve." He sighed, brushing a stray hair from my face,

My smile dropped.

"That's why it's so empty tonight." He said, "When does your patrol finish?"

"Three," I folded my arms over my chest.

Sirius beamed at my response, "The night is still very young," He took my hand and before I could protest, I'd been apparated out of Knockturn Alley.