𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6- 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆

I looked all around the school, hoping to find Lucas

I looked all around the school, hoping to find Lucas. He was really upset when he left. I should be there to calm him down.

I turned the corner into another hallway and saw him. He was standing in front of the trophy case, staring at it. I sighed and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and laid my head on his chest.

"You shouldn't believe what she says."

"Why shouldn't I. She just had the guts to say what everybody else was thinking." I looked up at him.

"That's not true."

"Since when do we lie to each other?"

"Lucas Friar. You are one of the most talented boy that I know. I believe in you. Besides, I made a promise that I would be in the stands every game, cheering you on. I would look pretty stupid if you weren't out on the field." He smiled down at me.

"There's that smile that I love." That's when I realized how close we really were.

" That's when I realized how close we really were

"There's that smile that I love." She says. That's when I realized the position that we were in. Her arms were around my torso and mine around her upper back. Since I was so much taller then her, she had to look up to talk to me. Our faces were so close to each other. If I only leaned down, we would be in a kiss. God, I want to kiss her, but I couldn't find the courage.

We stayed like that for a little while until Zay came around the corner.

"Woah. What did I miss?" We both jumped away from each other. We both stuttered out responses.

"Well... I umm... I'm gonna go. Just remember, I believe in you." She directed the last part at me and put her hand on my forearm. She then left.

I miss her warmth. I would do anything for me to be able to hug her for just a second longer.

"What was that all about?" Zay questioned with a smile on his face. Zay has been shipping the two of us since the day he came to New York. I always tell him that I only see see as a friend, but he doesn't believe me. I'm not even sure I believe me.