𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17- 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒌.

Farkle stood in front of the class while presenting his project

Farkle stood in front of the class while presenting his project. That was until Vanessa bursted through the door. The door swung back and hit the wall making a loud noise. Everybody jumped at it.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm here." Vanessa said while walking to her seat.

"Where were you Vanessa?" Mr. M asked.

"Exuse me, I'm presenting my amazing project." Farkle interupted.

"My alarm didn't go off. Go ahead, bubba." Vanessa said.

"It's fine. I was done anyways." Farkle said and made his way to his desk.

"Well then, Vanessa you're up next." Mr. M told her. Vanessa let out a puff of air and got up. She grabbed her crumpled up essay and handed it to Mr. M. He gave her a look.

"Don't ask." She said simply then went up to the front.

She stood there for a second collecting herself. When she thought she was ready, she started.

"My project is..." Ringing. A loud ringing started in her ear.

No. No, no, no. Not in front of  everyone.

She tried her best and started again. "I researched..." The ringing intensified and she moaned while clutching her head.

"Vanessa, are you okay?" Mr. M asked her.

"Mhm. Ummm... I researched..." At this point the ringing was the loudest it has ever been. It gave her a massive migraine that she couldn't handle. Her left arm started to get numb. Her left leg ached and she struggled to stand.

"Vanessa?" Lucas questioned while standing. "Are you okay?"

"Mhm. I'm fine. I just need a second." She left the room and entered the hallway. She stood with her back against the lockers and slid down them until she was sitting. She hid her head and her knees and wrapped her arms around them.