𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7- 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂

"Today's a new day

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Today's a new day." I whispered to myself. I shut my locker and walked over to where Lucas and Zay where standing.

On the way, I passed by the "hole". Riley and Maya where standing it it with their hands on the bars of the railing. I tried to ignore them. It's just so hard because we've been best friends for what feels like my whole life.

I approached the boys with a small smile and pushed away my thoughts about Riley and Maya.

"Riley's wrong about this." Lucas says to the both of us. Okay, new day, but the same problems.

"We have as much right as anybody to walk in these halls." Lucas continues.

"Or anywhere we want. We're new here. We go to show 'em we're strong." Zay agrees with him.

"Yeah!" They both said with enthusiasm in unison.

"We wouldn't be here if we didn't belong here. Who's stronger than us?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah!" Zay said while pushing Lucas.

"Yeah!" Lucas pushed back. He bearly even touched him and Zay looked in pain.

"Did I hurt you?"

"A little bit, but who's stronger than us?" I giggled at the two of them.

"Yeah!" They bith shouted and walked off.

"Hey, where you to going?" I asked them.

"We're gonna show those football players whos boss!" Zay replied.

"Well count me in. There's no way in hell i'm gonna miss this. Do you think I have enough time to run to the teachers lounge and make some popcorn?" Lucas wrapped his arm around my shoulders and laughed.

We all made our way to the football locker room. I really hope that their all dressed. Otherwise, this is gonna be really akward.

Zay knocked on the door and when we heard a "Come in", we entered

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Zay knocked on the door and when we heard a "Come in", we entered.

"Lucas and Zay in the house!" Zay yelled and dragged out the house part. Me and Zay both took confident strides to the middle of the room while Nessa leaned against the door frame.

𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें