𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21- 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆

I dreaded going back to school the next Monday, but my dad walked me to the subway

I dreaded going back to school the next Monday, but my dad walked me to the subway. I had another headache thingy on the train, which shook me up pretty bad.

Now that I think about it, I should probably think of a better name for my headaches. I tried to think of one all the way to the school but came up with nothing

Headache thingy it is then. I thought as I walked into school.

I went straight to my locker to get my books ready for my first three periods, Mr. M's, science, and language arts.

When I turned around I saw Lucas looking at me from his locker. I sighed and closed my locker. I tried to get to Mr. M's class, but Lucas grabbed my hand before I could get in.

"Princess, can we talk." He asked.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"We both know that's not true." I went to walk away, but he stopped me again.

"Sweetheart, please." He begged. I groaned and hit my head to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug.

"Please just stop. You guys worrying about me is making everything worse. I'm tired, Lucas. I'm so tired of it."

"...I'm tired, Lucas. I'm so tired of it." I hate that she is feeling this way.

"I know sweetheart, but we're worried about you. We couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose you. You are everything to us." More like everything to me.

"Can we just stop talking about this? It's all I've been talking about for the last week and it's making me sad. Why can't we just do something fun for once."

"Sleepover at your house?" I ask. "I promise I won't say anything about your headaches."

She looked up at me and held her pinky out. "Pinky promise?" She asked in the most adorable voice. I mean, how could I ever say no to that?