𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15- 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

———                       zaymaya smakle lucasriley farkle vanessa

———
                       zay
maya smakle lucas
riley farkle vanessa

I feel the need to include this every time their in the class room so that it's easier to imagine. :)
———

"Good morning everybody." Mr. M greeted the class.

"Good morning daddy." Riley said with her normal happy tone.

"How can you be so happy this early?" Maya asks.

"Oh, how could I not? The birds are chirping, the sun is out, and I found a dollar hidden in my jacket pocket." Maya groaned and slammed her face against the desk and Smakle patted her on top of her head. Maya raised it and gave Smakle a weird look and stuck her tongue out at her. Smakle shrugged it of and turned her attention back to Mr. M.

"Today is the last day to work on your projects. The written essay is due tomorrow, and we will be starting the oral presentations tomorrow as well. The written essay is 10% of your grade, and the oral presentation is worth 5%. I hope you guys didn't procrastinate." He then looked at Maya who gave him a look saying "we all know I haven't even written my name or title at the top yet.".

"Today is for editing your essay and planning what you are going to say. If you are already finished, you may practice your presentation. Now, off to work!"

Everybody got out there papers and textbooks, and began working. I usually get my project done days before it's due, but with everything that's been going on, I haven't been able to finish it. I still have half an essay to write and a whole ass presentation to plan.

I lie my head on the desk for a second, trying to get ready for all of the work I'm gonna have to do today.

" Are you okay?" Lucas asks after he tapped me on my shoulder. I look back at him and nod.

"You sure. Are you tired. Did being at my place not help?"

"No, it definitely did. I'm just preparing myself to finish the project."

"Wait. You're not done yet?"

"No. I guess I just lost track of time."

By now, my friends have all listened in to our conversation like the nosey little pests they are.

"You always finnish these projects like weeks before their due." Riley tells me.

"This is the day," Maya starts. Oh no. I brace my self for the long tangent that I know is about to take place.

Maya holds one hand up to her head like she has an ear piece in, and her other like it is holding a microphone."Today is the day that all of humanity dies. Today, Vanessa Jane Hunter has failed to complete her assignment at least three days before it was due. The world has never seen such a monstrous act. Everybody fears for there life as the world is about to end." Everybody giggled at Maya's antics, but straightened up right away, and turned their attention back to me.