𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8- 𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔

Lucas, Zay, and I made our way to Topangas after school

Lucas, Zay, and I made our way to Topangas after school. When we walked in we heard something about taking refuge of intellectual inferiors.

"Hey guys." Lucas greeted sadly. He sat on the left couch and I sat next to him. Farkle and Smakle sat in the middle while Zay at on the right.

"Hey." The two greeted.

"You need some intellectual inferiors?" He asked.

"Yep. You need some physical inferiors?" Farkle replied.

"Yay!" Lucas and Zay said.

"Nope, I'm feeling pretty good." I reply. I know it's not helping, but I wanted to put my two cents in.

"So, we all get our butts kicked?"

"Nope. Im the one that kicked the butts." I said.

"Princess, your not really helping." Lucas told me while holding my hand. I blushed and looked down at my lap.

"I dont even feel like I'm me any more." Farkle replied to Zays question."

"Yeah, these first few days of high school couldn't have gone worse for us." Lucas says.

"You feel bad about finding out that there are people here bigger than you?" Smakle asks him.

"No. I expected that, that's not it"

"You feel bad because you know its not going to be anywhere near as easy as you thought here." Zay asks.

"No. I'm fine with a challenge, that's not it."

"It's about us, isn't it?" I ask, picking up on his feelings.

"Is there an us any more?" Farkle asks.

"That's it." Lucas replies. I lied my head on his shoulder to give him some comfort.

Trying to find a solution, Zay says, "So look man. Lets go back to Riley and Maya and tell them we feel bad."

"No, I can't do that."

"Why not?" Smakle asks him.

"Because I feel bad."

"What are you talking about?" Zay asks.

"Lets just go back and say we're sorry we left them and start all over." Smakle tries to reason.