Well...

Y/N POV

I hugged poor Shannon tightly as she sobbed into my shoulder, no doubt doubly heartbroken due to how emotional pregnancy had made her.

"I-I just want him to not cheat on me! Why is that too much to ask for?" she wailed.

"I'm sorry," I murmured, rubbing her on the back. "Maybe talk to him?"

"I don't want to. I'm going to just ignore him," she said bitterly.

"I'm sorry," I said again.

"I swear he's gotten worse about it since I'm pregnant," she said sadly. "He keeps saying I'm even more beautiful now but his eyes keep wandering. I wonder if things would've been better if we had planned this," she said, resting a hand on her stomach.

I felt my heart stop as she said that. Eric had been saying the same things, and we hadn't planned on this either. Shannon took a shaky breath, wiping at her eyes, before giving me a watery smile.

"But oh enough about me! How have you been feeling? If you need any advice or anything just let me know I'll do my best! Ive got 4 months more experience than you do after all."

"Oh! It's...it's been alright," I said. "My morning sickness hasn't been too bad which is nice, I've just been awfully tired lately."

"That's nice," she murmured distractedly, before turning to me. "Am I stupid, for still loving him?"

"I..."

"I mean I don't think I'd be able to stop if I tried. But surely you must think I'm just such a lovesick fool for loving him, or at least for believing him when he said he would change."

A weird feeling welled up inside me as I patted her on the back.

"You've always made fine choices in the past. I'm sure you'll make the right choices involving this too," I said, and she sighed.

"I'm so sorry, you just wanted to share your joy about being pregnant and I've gone and soured the mood."

Shaking my head, I gave her a hug. "It's alright! If you don't mind though I'm feeling tired again, I think I'll go lie down."

"Oh goodness yes, go get some rest! And if there's anything you need just let me know!" she said, giving me a smile.

"Thank you. And of course the same goes for you," I said.

After we said our goodbyes I walked back to my room, lying on the bed and wrapping my arms around myself. Eric wasn't in our room, and I couldn't remember where he had told me he would be or what he was doing. Surely he wouldn't cheat on me? He wasn't like Gene.

But at the same time, he had said so many of the same things Gene had said to Shannon. And he was a rock star, after all. He liked things a certain way. We did enjoy having sex fairly often, who was to say he wouldn't want to continue to do so even when I wasn't able to?

If he wasn't cheating on me now, he would as I got further along, I was certain of it. It wasn't a matter of if, it was a matter of when.

My lip began to quiver as I laid there before I broke down into quiet tears. I buried my face in my pillow, beginning to sob. I didn't quite know how long I laid there bawling before a hand came to rest on my back, rubbing it gently.

"Bunny? What's wrong?" Eric asked.

I jerked my head from the pillow, looking at him.

"You! You're what's wrong!" I shouted.

He gave me a startled look, brow furrowing in confusion.

"Me? I-I don't understand, what happened?"

"You know what happened! You know what you did!"

"I don't! Y/N love please tell me what I did wrong so I can fix things! I'm sorry for whatever it is that happened! If-if it's about the baby I promise I'm not angry and I really am excited we're having a kid and—"

"Go away! Just go away, go back to what you and I both know you were doing! I know you want to! Just go away!" I screamed.

Looking terrified, he rose to his feet, taking a step back.

"Bunny please tell me what's wrong, you're really scaring me and—"

"Go away!"

He quietly left from the room, leaving me feeling even worse than I had before, and I burst into a fresh wave of tears.