(3)

*vinnies pov* (earlier/in the morning)

Bryce had told me yesterday that the party was changed to be here at our house. When he told me that I was like great the person that dislikes me just as much as I dislike her has her welcome party at my house. So now of course I have to attend, which I was going to either way since I really liked to get under her skin and seeing it it real life would be so much more fun.

I got out of bed at like 9:30 in the morning so likely I was the only one awake. When I went down stairs I was surprised to see Josh, Kio, and Bryce up and eating breakfast.

"Why are you guys up so early?" I asked, "I think this is the earliest you've been up since I moved in."

"This is the first party I had to set up in a while," Bryce replied, "do you usually wake up this early?"

"Yes I do wake up in the AM like a normal person." I said sarcastically as I poured myself a bowl of cereal.

"Ugh whatever I'm gonna get some alcohol for this party." I nodded as he walked out of the house.

After Josh and I were done talking I headed up to my room and got bored so I made some tiktoks. After I posted one I was going through my mentions and that same video kept showing up so I checked on it and it was a video that Florence made that was a duet of mine. The caption said "I'm better" and she was doing transitions while in my video I just do one between my wet and dry hair.

damn she kinda did do it better and looked hot-

What? Stop! She's annoying, she's annoying, she's annoying! I mean I guess she did look attractive... I guess.

I shook my head and checked the time on my phone and I had about 5 hours before the party started so I decided to get ready, just so that I'm not in a rush.

After a shower, plus a shower tiktok, I put on the rest of my clothes. I just wore some kinda baggy jean and a white tee, I know wow so original but I don't really care I'm not dressed to impress.

It was about an hour before the party was supposed to start so I was just playing games when I heard people coming. I didn't know that I had been playing for an hour so I headed down stairs.

I saw that Josh and Bryce were talking to people so I made my way to them and joined their conversation.

Then I heard the door bell ring.

:0