(23)

Thomas had called me over for a video. So there I was entering the familiar mansion. Vinnie had been gone for a couple days to go visit his family.

"Florence! There you are!" Thomas says when I enter.

"What you got there?" I point to the box in his hand.

"Come I'll show you." He gestures upstairs.

We both go up stairs and pass ten boxes. As we get closer I realize that we were heading to Vinnie's room. When Thomas opens the door I see Alex and Patrick emptying a box of packing peanuts on top of a mountain of them.

"You guys did not!" I laugh at the mountain of packing peanuts that have consumed Vinnie's bed and floor.

"He comes home in 10 minutes." Alex laughs.

"Oh gosh." I step into the room and run my hand in the packing peanuts.

"Want to do a box?" Thomas says holding up the box.

"Yes!" I grab the box from and and he pulls out his camera.

I flip open the flaps of the box and pour. I pour them onto the mountain already there. I smile at my contribution. Alex's phone rings and his eyes goes wide.

"Vinnie's here!" Alex says getting out of the room.

"Come on let's greet him with the surprise." Thomas says as everyone leaves the room.

"Hey Vinnie!" Alex says as Vinnie comes through with his bags in hand.

"Oh god what did you do?" Vinnie says.

"What? What do you mean?" Alex says trying to be convincing but failing.

"Come on Vinnie let's go to your room... to put your stuff away." Thomas says still with his camera.

"Oh god." Vinnie says shaking his head.

"Follow me." Thomas leads him up the stairs and everyone follows.

"You too? Thought you were different." Vinnie pretends to be hurt.

"Sorry." I say with a little laugh.

"Why are there so many boxes?" Vinnie says passing the boxes right out side of his room.

"And... there's you answer." Thomas says opening the door.

"Oh god." Vinnie walks into the room.

Everyone comes to the door and start laughing at mess in his room. I step forward and start laughing myself.

"You think this is funny don't you?" Vinnie says to me.

I nod my head still laughing. Vinnie comes up to me.

"Well you gonna find this hilarious!" Vinnie says picking me up and dropping himself and I into the mountain of packing peanuts.

"Vinnie!" I say as I poke my head out of the mountain. I can feel the bed under all the packing peanuts. He laughs as he puts his hand on the other side of me.

"Okay don't do anything nasty on the peanuts." Thomas says leaving, "I gotta return those."

"Shouldn't have put them of my bed." Vinnie says as Thomas closes the door.

He dips down and kisses me. I smile and kiss back. I bring my hands up and into his hair. He does little quick kisses that go down my neck. I bring him back up and kiss him again.

He pulls away and looks at me. I smile.

"What?" I ask softly.

"Nothing." He smiles back. "Just you."

There's just a moment where we are just looking into each other's eyes. Mesmerized.

"I dislike you Vincent Hacker." I say with a smile.

"I dislike you Florence Jones." He adds a little laugh with it.

:)

I KNOW! SHORT CHAPTER! But we got some couple moments! Don't forget to vote and comment!