(25)

*vinnie pov*

The feeling of Florence mad at me felt so bad. I know we hated each other before we dated but it wasn't like this. When she walked away and didn't answer my text I knew I had to see her.

So I was about canceled my order that I placed before Florence came and tell Emily I had to go. Emily had told me that I should give her some space and to at least eat. I thought for a minute and decided to stay, but not for long. She was a girl so she knew what to do, right? I was done eating so I set down some money and left before Emily could argue to stay.

That's when I explain myself to Florence and she thankfully forgave me. Before I left she had asked me to stay so I did.

I was awoken up by movement. When I slowly opened my eyes I saw that Florence had moved put from under my arm and we at the edge of the bed getting up. She was just wearing underwear and a shirt she stole from me that barely covered her. She looked even more tiny in my oversized shirt.

"Where are you going?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"I'm getting ready," She says going to her bathroom. She poke her out while brushing her teeth, "I have a shoot today."

I groan while stretched. Florence came out of the bathroom and went to her closet to pull out some clothes. I still had this strange feeling. I get up and walk over to her and turn her around by the waist.

"Are you sure you're not mad?" I look at her.

"No not really." She says meeting my eyes.

"Not really?" I gave her a serious look.

"Not at all." She gave the same look.

"Okay." I pull her into a light kiss.

I could taste the mint of her toothpaste. Her lips always seemed to have an effect on me. She pulled away but gave me another peck then turned around to look through her clothes.

I wanted to go with her but I had already told Michael and Jack I would go hang out with him. So when Florence was ready I kissed her bye as we both left in our cars.

When I get to the house Jack is already outside. I get out of my car to see Jack with a confused face.

"What happened?" I ask as I walk up to him.

"Are you cheating on Florence?" His normally smiley face now an angry one.

"What? No!" I shake my head at his question.

"Then what is this?" He holds up his phone.

It's a picture of Emily and I in the restaurant. When we had went into there I didn't even see the paparazzi since I had made sure to not attract attention to us. I thought we had made it without anyone seeing since I knew they would make it a bigger deal then it was.

"We were just hanging out!" I say in defense.

"In a nice, romantic restaurant?" Jack questions.

"She picked it." I say, "And Florence knows."

"Okay." He says relieved.

"I wouldn't do that." I say as we turn to go inside the house.

"You know she likes you." Jack says after a bit of silence.

"I would think she would like me if we were dating." I slightly chuckled at his obvious statement.

"No I mean Emily." He looks at me, "It's kinda obvious."

"She's just friendly." I dismiss the idea.

"Come on Vinnie." He looks at me with a 'are you dumb' face, "Do you need glasses?"

"No I don't and it doesn't matter I'm with Florence." I shrug.

"Okay man." He says as Michael comes down stairs.

"Ready?" I say.

"Ready." Michael says grabbing his keys and our skateboards.

The plan was to go shop for some clothes and then skate if we had time. So after we go to some shops we go to the skate park.

I sit down for a breather after I went on the ramp a couple times and did some bar tricks. I pull out my phone to see if anyone texted me. I have a text from Florence. Its of her in a swimsuit and a text saying 'the fit for the shoot.'

I loved how she would text me what kind of shoot she was doing if I didn't go. I smiled and texted her back.

"Who got you smiling like that?" Michael laughs copying the tiktok sound.

"Shut up." I smile as I shake my head.

"You really like her huh." He says sitting next to me.

"She's great." I say looking at her contact.

"Don't ruin it." He says getting up and walking over to Jack who was just taking pictures and not skating.

"I won't." I say quietly.

:)

Don't forget to vote and comment!