(20)

Warning: slightly mature scene

*Vinnie pov*

We have been doing this for a couple weeks now. We would go to each other's house, do the deed, sleep, then leave. I had just texted Florence to come and 20 minutes later she was walking in my room. She was the first one to pull into the kiss. She pushed me on my bed and smirked at my slight smile.

She slowly got on top of me, putting her leg over mine so that she is directly on my crotch area. I pull her into a kiss and she grabs my hair making me so hard. I feel her slightly giggle when she feels it. We kiss even harder but then we hear a knock at the door.

We pull apart and look at each other with shocked faces. Luckily Florence locked it when she came in. We still didn't want to tell anyone yet. People talk. I know I should trust my friends, and I do, but it's just to be safe.

"Hey Vinnie!" It's Michael, "Can I see if I left my controller in your room?"

"What are you going to do?" Florence whispers to me so he can't hear it.

"What do you mean what am I going to do?" I say and she give me a 'are you serious' face.

"It's your room we're in. Not mine." She pokes me in my chest.

"I'm a little stuck at the moment." I say referencing to my crotch.

"Oh yea." She smiles at me.

"Is someone with you?" Michael says.

"Fuck." We both whisper.

"Okay I got this." She gets up and grabs her stuff.

"What are you doin-" She cuts me off before I can ask.

"Vincent Hacker! I swear to god! If I find my eyeliner that I let Mia borrow in here again you're gonna regret it!" She yells at me and swings open the door to Michael. "Oh sorry Michael."

She moves past Michael and he comes in my room, "What just happened?"

"Stole her eyeliner I guess." I shrug, still laying on the bed with a pillow covering me.

"Well... have you seen my controller?" He asks.

"Yea it's by my keyboard." He goes to my keyboard to see his red controller.

"Alright thanks." He picks up his controller and walks to my door, "And I would advise you to stop taking stuff."

"Okay okay." I put my hands up in defense.

'That was close.' I think to myself.

I let of a breath of relief. I mean it definitely wouldn't be bad that people knew about me and Florence. I just think we would want it to be different things. Yes I am so glad and happy that we do this but I would like to do this not having to watch how we are with each other at other places. The whole sneaking around is fun and feels dangerous but I would also be fun just to be with her at restaurant or something. But I think- no I know Florence didn't want that. That's why she said friends with benefits. We still hat- dislike each other.

My phone buzzing snaps me out of my thoughts.

~Florence~
we could go to my house if you want

I smile to himself and reply yea. I grab a hoodie and make my way down stairs. I lock the door behind me and sees Florence in her car waiting on the side of the house. I get in and she heads her way to her house.

She unlocks her door and I push both of us in. I kiss her all the way through her house to her room. I open the door, still kissing her, and we get on her bed. We get to the position we were before with her on top of me. We kiss and I grab her waist bringing her closer. Seconds later she pulls from the kiss and takes of her shirt to reveal a lace bra that looks absolutely perfect on her.

We resume kissing and even more passionate. We are so into it we don't even hear the door open until it's too late and someone walks into her room.

"Oh my god." We both break away and Florence gets off of me and grabs her shirt to hug to her chest.

"Did I- Wait you- and yo- you- And I kn-" Avani can't even put together three words.

"Avani, what are you doing here?" Florence says putting on her shirt and both of us sitting up.

"I just- I'm-" She waves some jeans in her hands signaling that's was why.

"Avani." She nods her head towards to the door. Her and Avani leave the room but the door is cracked.

All I could hear were mumbles of 'why didn't you tell me' and 'I'm sorry' and little bits of their conversation. I hear a door close and Florence comes into the room. I get out of her bed fully and give her a questioning look.

"She won't say anything, obviously." She starts, "but I don't know about this."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"This sneaking around," She turns to not face me, "I mean I like it but we're kind of lying to of friends, don't you think?"

"Well..." I turn her to face me, "What if we didn't have to lie?"

"What do you mean?" She gives me a confused face.

"I mean," I pause, "We could do this openly."

"Like a relationship?" She questions.

"I mean I wouldn't oppose to that." I say hoping the feeling is mutual.

"I..." She pauses, "Really?"

"Yea, why not give the world finnie." I joke.

"Shut up." She punches my arm.

"So can I take that as a yes?" She taps her chin to pretend about thinking about.

She answers my question with her pulling me into a kiss. I pull her in more from grabbing her waist. Before anything else happens I pull away. She gives me a confused look as I make my way to her door.

"Let's make sure nobody interrupts us again." I say locking her door. "My guy has been through a roller coaster."

She laughs and brings me back to the kiss. This kiss feeling different. Every part of my body feels warm. This kiss. This kiss feels right.

;)