(49)

*Vinnie's pov*

4 months later...

"Why are you leaving me?" She dragged her words.

"It will just be for three days." I cup her face with my hand.

Florence huffs, "Fine but as soon as you get back don't be surprised when I tackle you." She points her finger in my face.

"Yea yea." She stands up and I take it for the perfect opportunity to give her a little tap on her ass.

"Hey!" She turns around, "I'm mad at you!" She walks off to her kitchen.

Couple minutes go by and I pull myself up off her bed. I scratch my exposed chest and walk over to where she went.

I turn the corner and is met with Florence in only some underwear and my shirt that barely covers her. I come from behind her and wrap my arms around her.

"Still mad at me?" I trail some kisses on her neck.

She smiles and tilts her head, "Getting less mad."

"Well I should get going then I gotta pick up Jack." I kiss her temple and take a piece of bacon.

"Love you and text me before and after you land."

"I will, love you too." I say as I grab my bag and leave her house.

~~~~~~~~

I hop out of my car with Jack and now we're on the way into the airport. We get by thankfully nobody notices us as we make our way to our gate. I send Florence a text as they call our flight a few minutes later.

"So you guys have been together for almost a year?" Jack asks.

"Yea about to be 10 months." I smile.

Just to think we were just sneaking around and now I get a dumb smile just thinking of her bundled in a blanket.

"Gosh man I didn't know you could smile that big." Jack laughed.

"Yea whatever." I shook my head and get comfortable in my seat.

~~~~~~~~

"My little baby bear!"

My mom strangles me in a hug, "Hi mom." I muffle into her shoulder.

"Oh hi Jack!" She lets go of me and gives Jack a lighter hug, "Come inside."

"Yea come on Baby bear lets go inside." He says as soon as she left in the house and pitching his voice up, I punch his arm.

I walk in as he rubs his arm, "So I just wanted to give your Christmas presents and spend some time with you guys since we're spending Christmas in LA this year."

"I'm still bummed out about that but I've accepted it." Mom says dramatically.

"Yea I'm actually leaving Hype House and living with her right after New Years." I tell her.

"Well I am so happy for you two and you know..." She points to her wedding ring, "never too early."

"I know mom." I laugh, "Hey Reggie."

"Honestly you guys are a married couple." Jack chimes in.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I say dabbing up Reggie.

"Like they other day you guys were fighting like an old married couple because you made her white long sleeve shirt pink." He recalls.

"I didn't see it!" I say justifying that I hadn't see the shirt when doing a load of reds.

"All I know is that if you're going to marry a girl, marry that one." My dad says walking into the living room.

"I plan on." I whisper to myself.

"Well enough marriage talk, can I open my gift early?" Reggie asks.

~~~~~~~

"How's the weather over there? Is it cold? Don't get sick because if you get sick then I'll have to be away from you but I know I'll cave in and want to kiss you. Then I'll get sick and-"

I cut off Florence's rambling, "Its kinda cold but it's fine, I'm use to it. How have you been?"

I hear her take a small breath through the phone, "I'm good... just miss you."

"I miss you too, but I'll be home tomorrow night." I say back through the phone.

"Hey puppy dog eyes, let's go!" Reggie says throwing my gloves at me.

"Tell him one more minute or I'll tell everyone what I found under his bed." She says through the speaker of the phone.

His face drops and eyes go wide, "Uh," He clears his throat, "Take your time, I'll be in the car."

He runs out the room, "Wow you got some good dirt on him he practically pissed his pants."

"Anyways, do you know exactly what time you'll be back?"

"Probably around 3am, why?" I picked up my gloves.

"No reason! Okay bye love you!"

"Love you too." I confusedly hung up the phone.

~~~~~~~

"That gets more fun every year!" Reggie says excitedly.

"Never gets old." I chuckle as I take off some of my snowboarding gear.

The sun starts to set so I take off to the shower since my body was so cold from the snow.

Maybe Florence was right, four days has been too long. I miss being able to shower together after a long day. It's a good thing we're be back in a couple hours.

I'm too attached to this girl.

:)

This chapter was supposed to be out sooner but it was my birthday saturday so I pushed it off. My badd.

Don't forget to comment and vote!