(11)

[THIS STORY CONTAINS MENTIONS OF AB*SE, DIVORCE, AND MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES SO I WONT BEING PUTTING WARNINGS BEFORE EVERY CHAPTER]

One week later...

Troy is hot, don't get me wrong, but I don't know he's just not my type. I see him as just another hot friend. Not as a potential fling or boyfriend, just a friend. I thought I kinda made that clear at the party since I implied I didn't want to swap saliva with him in his room.

I hadn't been over to sway or anything since Troy had taken me home from my not-really-remembered-night with Vinnie. To be honest I was a little embarrassed, what if he heard me on the phone?

Oh god what if he heard me?

I didn't even tell Avani or Kio about my dad. I just told them that he and my mom just fell out of love and was out of the picture. I don't even think they know he's here. I never wanted to talk about it with any of my friends or even family.

It made me feel weak if I opened up.

I barely opened up to my therapist but that was after a couple months of seeing her. They also didn't know about my therapist. I stopped seeing her three months before I moved here.

I had blocked the number he used to call me but I was still on guard for phone calls from him. He could just use another number or phone if he wanted.

I was lost in my thoughts when Avani came through my door. I gave her an extra key just in case, and since she is my best friend.

"Hey!" she look excited and nervous at the same time "Hey what's up?"

"So... I was wondering if you wanted to go to the hype house new member party they are having," I was still wondering why she was so nervous telling me.

"Sure who is joining them? I didn't know they were getting a new member." I asked as Avani was looking through my closet. "Vinnie is..."

"Oh my g-" I was cut off, "Before you say more it gonna be really fun and I'll do something for you if you do go!"

I thought about it. I mean Vinnie and I weren't really on bad terms like we were before but we definitely weren't friends.

"Fine." Avani then hugged me but I then pushed her off, her love language is definitely physical.

"Okay okay, so what are we wearing?" Avani said while heading back to my closet, "What the vibe of the party gonna be?"

"Mia said casual but to bring a bathing suit so..." Avani then changed into some jeans she had brought and one of my long shirts.

I changed into some mom jeans and a fitted crop top with a short sleeve blue button up shirt, that was unbuttoned. We grabbed our two piece bathing suits, then we headed out to my car.

I always put my phone on silent when I go to a party unless I'm waiting for a call. I entered the code for the gate and they opened.

I looked at Avani she looked happy. She always liked to go to parties, I did too but not as much as her. I liked to dance the night away while she liked to talk and hang out with people.

I drove up the really long driveway and got to the house. I could already hear the music from the outside and saw a couple of cars parked already. We grabbed our stuff and went to the front door and knocked.

"Hey! You guys came!" Mia had answer the door and hugged Avani and I. Why does everyone hug me?

"Yeah, hey!" I said pulling away from the hug.

"Cmon lets go! You guys wanna go to the pool?" I had just noticed she was in her bikini.

"Yes!" Avani answered for both of us.

We changed and went to the back to where the pool was. As soon as we got back there Anthony saw Avani and went to her. I kept walking towards Kouvr and Alex.

"What's up with my mom and dad?" I asked as I got closer to them.

"Nothing much. Have you finished your homework?" We all laughed when Alex said that. "Like the new house?"

"Yes! But it was broke my heart to bring my white car through the dirt road part." I said while holding my hands to where my heart is.

We kept talking, but then I kept feeling eyes on me. When I turned to see Vinnie walking up to Michael, who was next to us. He was in some blue swimming shorts. Only swimming shorts. When we locked eyes with each other I turned back to Alex and Kouvr.

But his eyes were on me.

*Vinnie's pov*

I walked out to the backyard in just some swimming trunks. That's when I saw her. Florence. She looked perfect. Like can't take my eyes off her perfect.

She was wearing a dark emerald green bikini that looked... well perfect on her.

I was just looking at her while making my way to Michael. That's when she turned around and locked eyes with me. I felt her eyes quickly trail my body but then she turn back around.

I really like her eyes. What am I thinking!?

I wanted to stop looking at her but couldn't even when she turned around. I finally stopped staring when I got to Michael.

*Third person pov*

damn she looks hot
damn he looks hot

They both thought at the same time.

;)