(43)

The day was here.

After meeting my parents we went to the hotel all the other tiktokers were staying at. Getting there wasn't too bad and we took the car that my mom rented out for us.

We had been going there and hanging out until today. Game day, well fight day.

"Who's ready to fight?" Bryce yelled at crowd of the fighters along with their plus ones.

"Us!" The fighters yelled.

"Let's do this! Now get your last goodbyes and get this win!" He yelled getting off the chair he was standing on.

Everyone was pumped for the fight. Vinnie turned around smiling a goofy but happy smile.

"Good luck." I said putting my arms around his neck.

"As long as I have my good luck charm, that's all the luck I need." He brought me closer by putting his hands on my waist.

"Good thing I'm feeling extra lucky today." I said leaning in.

"Oh yeah?" He leans in too, "You are?"

"Mhm." Right before we kiss we're interrupted by a tap on Vinnie's shoulder.

"Vincent Hacker." The guy says with a clipboard in hand.

We lean away and turn to the guy, "Yeah?"

"Your wardrobe is in room 12 and its ready for you when you're ready." He says checking off something on his clipboard with his black pen and leaves.

I turn my head back to him,"You should go."

"Mmm not just yet," He leans in and kisses me.

I respond back and lean in. My hands going from his neck to his chest. I could feel how muscular he had gotten for this fight.

After another moment my hands went from feeling his chest to pushing him away, "Go, if you want to continue then you better win." I tease.

"Definitely going to win now." He says stealing a quick kiss before picking up his gym bag off the floor.

I wave bye as I turn and walk where the other plus ones and close friends were. The security guard nodded as he let me in. I flashed him a quick smile as I entered.

"Florence!" Avani yelled as I came into the room.

I laugh, "Hi Avani."

"So you go dark on all your platforms but you can't talk to me?" She says raising her voice.

After the paparazzi had found us and were following us to shops we both decided to take a break on social media, with Vinnie only posting about the event and the times.

"Sorry! I was busy and wasn't on my phone." I put my hands up in defense, "And it's not my fault you decided to fly in on the day of the fight."

"I had other things to do! Also I was freaking out watching that video of you two in that shop. It was a total invasion on your relationship and you didn't even text me back."

Vinnie and I had went to a shop and when we thought it was just us Vinnie had leaned in and kissed me. Meanwhile right outside some paparazzi had their camera focused on us and posted it.

I didn't mind PDA from Vinnie but having someone record us without us even knowing and then posting it, it made me feel weird.

"Oh my gosh yes I saw that video!" Mads said sitting up and the couch she was on.

"Wait so has Vinnie met your parents yet?" Avani asked guiding me to the three couches everyone was on.

"Yes, we're staying with them but um yeah," I held back the end of my sentence.

"But?"

"We're staying in the hotel tonight, you know for the celebration of the fight," I said while they gave me a sneaky smirk, "With everyone else! Gosh dirty minded."

"Whatever you say," Avani put her hands up in defense.

"Lets hope that some of those tiktokers know how lip sync their way to a knockout." We all agreed with Mads.

~~~~~~~~~

Taking my seat next to Avani, I was so up close, the only thing between me and the ring a was just a barricade. After a bit of some of the other boys fighting it was finally Vinnie's turn. His big moment.

"... and representing team tiktok, Vinnie Hacker!" He says as the music starts.

Vinnie, along with others, walk down. He has his eyes forward as he walks with determination. His eyes only leaving the ring with he looks to the right to see me.

Connecting eyes, I smile at him and mouth 'good luck'. The right of his mouth curls slightly up and he gives me a small nod and enters the ring.

He enters and I see his braids that held back his hair. His white boxer robe open with his name on the back. A guy puts his mouth guard in and tells him something. He nods and relaxes his shoulders and begins to be on his toes.

Zoning in on Vinnie I barely catch when they announce Deji. His music starts playing once he walks out alongside his crew.

They meet in the middle of the ring as the referee states how he will call things and if there were a knockout then go to their respected corners.

With that they touch gloves and turn to go to their corners of the ring. Getting one last talk to their crews, they get ready and the bell goes off.

Ding!

:)

Don't forget to vote and comment!