(27)

Warning: Strong Language

Vinnie and I had gone out couple times in the past two weeks and now we were heading to a small party for Kio. I didn't know why he was having a party but he had invited us so of course we were going.

"Wow you look," Vinnie runs his eyes up then down my body, "-amazing."

"You don't look too bad yourself." I was wearing a mid thigh navy blue dress and he was wearing same color shirt and black jeans.

"Come on we're gonna be late." I continued.

"Aren't you always 'fashionably late'?" He pulls me by the waist to him.

"Yea," I drag on. "But we need to leave now."

"Come on you look good in the dress." He says, "Probably looks better taking it off." He whispers in my ear.

" Tempting, very very tempting." I poke his nose, "We have to leave."

"Fine okay." He groans out and lets go of me then grabs his keys out of his pocket.

"No no, my car." I grab my keys.

"Whatever you say." He laughs and puts his keys back in his pocket.

We drove over to Sway Gaming House and Vinnie knocks on the door. We are greeted by a smiling Kio.

"Florence! Vinnie!" He opens the door wider to let us in.

"Hey Kio." I say with a smile.

"Sup Kio." Vinnie and him do a little handshake.

"Its been forever since I've seen you guys." Kio says as we enter the living room.

"Too long." I agree.

"Hey we're doing Never I have ever over here, come!" I hear Avani say to us as she sits down in the circle.

All three of us complete the circle by sitting down. I can see that there is Griffin, Quinton, Noah, Bryce, Anthony, Avani, Dixie, Josh, and some other guys and girls

"Never have I ever went skinny dipping." Bryce, Vinnie, Griffin, and I put a finger down.

"Wow Florence," Bryce shakes his head jokingly.

"It was one time." I say in defense.

"Okay okay never have I ever kissed the same gender." Everyone except Dixie, Quinton, and Josh put a finger down.

"Never have I ever had sex that lasted for more than 3 hours." Me, Vinnie, and one of the girls put a finger down. Avani gives me a look.

"Don't y'all get tired?" Josh says to the three of us. Vinnie and I just shrug.

"My turn!" Avani states, "Never have I ever sent nudes."

Everyone except Avani puts a finger down. "Naughty children."

"Never have I ever had a friend with benefits." Vinnie and I were the only ones to put their finger down.

"Naughty naughty." I hear Bryce say low.

"Okay." I say, "Never have I ever had more than 9 bodies." Vinnie, Griffin, and a girl put a finger down.

"Not even surprised." Josh says towards Vinnie.

"Okay never have I ever gotten drunk and nasty." Me, Vinnie, Avani, Anthony, and Bryce put a finger down.

"Never-" Noah gets cut off.

"Never have I ever had wanted an ex." I hear a female voice behind me.

I turn to see that it was Emily. I look to Kio, who looks just as confused as me, then to Vinnie. He doesn't look as confused.