(38)

"Why did you move to California?"

"I had made a lot friends over here and plus this is beats the super humid Florida." I joke answering Nate's question.

"How come you guys don't post about each other?" Reggie asks, "I literally only found out you were dating because of Vinnie."

"We decided to keep it private from our fans." Vinnie nods in agreement.

"Oh that's a good idea." Maria nods, "I love what they've done for my boy but they can be a bit much."

"How school Reggie?" Vinnie asks taking a bite of the pasta Maria cooked.

"School... school." He shrugs and takes a bite of food.

"Oh Reggie," Maria leans forward towards us and nods to Reggie, "Top of his class."

"That's great." Vinnie says to Reggie.

"Oh!" Nate says like he just remembered something, "Florence did you say you used to play soccer?"

"Oh yea I did." I put down my fork.

"That's great to hear," He puts a hand on the side of his mouth, "You know I used to play when I was younger."

"You can barely keep up a hike with me dad." Vinnie jokes.

"I'm an old soul." He grumbles but a smile comes to his face.

We finish up dinner and I help Maria pick up the dishes while the rest of the boys clean up the living room. Maria tells me that she can do it on her own but I insist and help her cleaning the dishes too.

"You know I gave Vinnie a lecture after he did that to you," She says scrubbing a plate.

"Oh yea. I know now what actually happened." I say drying off a bowl.

"You are just so beautiful and nice that I was fuming when he told me about his mistake." She continued, "I'm really glad you guys got past it. You make him really happy."

"He makes me happy." I look to her and smile.

"I know we've only just officially met but I can tell that you guys are perfect for each other. You know he would call me often and just talk about you on and on." She slightly laughs at the thought.

"Thank you that means a lot coming from you." I let put a small sigh-laugh, "You know I was nervous coming here."

"Nervous? Why were you nervous?" She hands me a plate.

"I thought you guys might not like me." I look down to the plate in my hands.

"Oh honey, the moment Vinnie told us about you we already knew we were going to like you." She smiles while washing another plate.

"Thank you." We finish off the dishes and put them away.

Once we were done we met the boys in the living room. They were already done and sitting on the couch. Maria had taken a seat next to Nate and Reggie and I had taken mine on the end next to Vinnie.

"Have you seen this movie?" Nate says landing on The Matrix.

"Actually I haven't seen it all the way through yet." I says and they all look to me.

"Really?" Vinnie is the first to speak.

"How? It's literally a movie everyone has seen." Reggie says next.

"We need to change that right way." Nate says clicking on the movie.

Vinnie leans over to my ear and whispers, "I'm taking your Matrix virginity."

I lead to his ear and whisper back, "That sounds gross." He muffles a laugh with his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~

I had fallen asleep on the couch with Vinnie on the second movie we were watching. So I woke up Vinnie's hand was around my waist and I was sleeping on his shoulder.

I slightly open my eyes and grab my phone. Checking the time on my phone I see that it was still kinda early. Vinnie had moved his head in my neck since I think he saw the light from my phone.

I run my fingers through his hair. The hand that was around my waist pulls me in more. I smile playing with his hair more.

After a couple minutes I move so that I can use the bathroom but Vinnie groans and pulls me closer. I laugh and whisper to him, "I need to get up real quick."

"No," He mumbles, "Stay."

"Vinnie," I ruff up his hair, "I'll be right back."

He groans moving, "Fine."

I get out from under him and go to the bathroom. After I wash my hands I open the door. I almost jump when I see Vinnie's mom.

"He was always a cuddler." She says look to Vinnie who looked like he was already back to sleep and holding a pillow under his arm.

"Yea he definitely is." I lightly laugh at the sight.

"How did you sleep? I don't know how comfortable the couch could be." She asks me while walking to the dinner table.

"It was fine." I sit down in a seat.

"Are you usually up at this time? From what I remember Vinnie would wake up around this time too." She says, referring to that it was 9 in the morning.

"Sometimes I do but most times we wake up and just stay in bed so I don't know if that would be 'up'." She giggles at my lame joke.

"Oh did you need help with breakfast?" I continued.

"Oh god no. Nate does breakfast, I only do lunch and dinner." She laughs while waving her hand from that thought.

"Oh wow, you guys take turns." I say kind of surprised since in most families, mainly mine, a person would go to work and the other would cook and clean for everyone. Vinnie's family seemed very, equal.

"Is it different with your parents?" She asks.

"Oh well before they split, it was you know, 'women cooks and clean' and 'man makes the money'."

"Oh my sorry. I hope Vinnie hasn't been like that." She worriedly says.

"Oh no. Not a lot." I reassure her.

"Did you guys want coffee?" Nate says walking into the dinner area.

"Yes please."

"Yes, thanks hon." Maria says walking up to husband to plant a quick kiss on his cheek.

"No problem." He smiles and goes to the kettle to boil some water.

"Can I have a coffee." Vinnie yawns while stretching, his shirt going up a bit to show his toned body.

"Sure, sport." Nate nods to Vinnie.

"Hey princess." He kisses the top of my head.

"Vinnie." I narrow my eyes at him.

"I will still call you that no matter how many times you tell me not to." He teases.

I try to suppress a smile but it makes it through. He smiles his goofy smile back. At that moment Reggie walks in yawning.

"I'm tired." He says taking a seat.

"Hi tired I'm dad." Nate says making all of us laugh at the terrible dad joke, well everyone except Reggie.

:)

How is it?
Don't forget to vote and comment!