(12)

Warning: sa

After I was done talking to Alex and Kouvr I went with Mia and Avani to the edge of the pool. I put my feet in since I didn't know if I wanted to go in all the way yet.

"-so then I told her to back up-" I was interrupted by Troy picking me up and putting me on his shoulders. "Ah! What the hell at you doing?! Troy!"

"Cmon! You come to a pool party in that bikini and not expect me not to be on you." He said with a laugh. I heard someone take a photo.

Great. Hellooo tiktokroom.

"TROY put me down!" I was trying to get out of his arms but failed.

"Time for a swim my sexy lady friend!" I was about to tell him no but I was thrown into the pool.

I felt some other people either get thrown in as well or just jumped in. Then I resurfaced.

"Troy! You are dead!" but he then jumped in and splashed me with his jump. I laughed, I wasn't really angry just annoyed.

Avani and I found each other in the pool and talked about how dumb boys are.

I got out and saw Vinnie and Vinnie's friend from down there. I smirked.

"Careful those shorts aren't really forgiving." I said while looking him up and down as I went into the house to change.

*Vinnie's pov*

fuck

I quickly and try to hid it but it was too late she saw. I was trying to walk to Thomas but I just need to go back inside to hid this. I saw that she went to Mia and Thomas's room to get her clothes. I went to my bathroom which was across the hall.

I felt like a dumbass. But she was so hot- YEAH I KNOW AND NOW SHE KNOWS I KNOW!

That was a lot of 'knows' damn what is happening to me?

*Florence pov*

I was still smiling at my comment. Ha! I got Vinnie.

Damn he is packin- SHUT UP WHAT?!

I shook my head from that thought, even if it was true. I changed back into my clothes and head out of Mia's bathroom. I was about to walk down the hall way when I was pushed into a random room by someone.

They smashed their lips onto mine. Kinda sloppy. They kept their lips on mine while pushing me more and more into the random room. We reached a wall and that's when I smelt a mix of weed and alcohol.

I pulled away to see Troy in front of me definitely under the influence. "What are you doing?!" I said but he pulled me in for another sloppy kiss.

"Stop! Stop it Troy!" I said as I moved away.

"Hey! Come here you wanted this!" He held me while grabbing my arm and putting me back between the wall and him. "You wearing that bikini was such a turn on."

"Troy let me go! I swear to-!" He grabbed my ass making me scream at him, which he tried to muffle with his mouth on mine.

I tried to push him off but it was like trying to push a boulder off. That's when I felt him getting pulled off. When I looked he was on the ground.

*Vinnie pov*

Minutes ago...

I got out of my room to see Florence a bit down the hall. Then Troy came up to her and pushed her into a room with their lips connected.

I sighed.

Wait! Why am I sighing?! I don't even like they girl, sure she's really really really hot.

I stopped my thoughts when I heard Florence

"What are you doing?!" I went to the door that they had went through.

I saw him trying to kiss her, her refusing, then him grabbing her. That's when I lost it.

I basically ran in and grabbed Troy before he could try anything else. I pulled him to the floor, which was kinda easy since he was under the influence of something. I punched him in face, and I could already see the bruise forming around his eye and cheek.

"Are you okay?" I asked Florence but she just looked at me and ran to me and put her arms around me. I then hugged her back.

"Thank you." I smiled as she said that still being able to smell her perfume even after being in the pool. "No problem."

"-then I was- What happened?!" Thomas and Mia came into the room with Alex and Kouvr following them.

"Florence and I wer-" Florence cut me off, "Troy was trying to get with me, and Vinnie... well- he kinda saved me from him."

I slightly blushed. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY??" Mia said pushing me away and hugging Florence. Florence looked uncomfortable, she didn't like hugs.

She hugged me.

:)