(7)

*Vinnie pov*

I was just on the balcony when I saw her go out the back door. She didn't see me. She looks kinda sad.

I swear if Troy did something to her

Ugh stop. You don't even care for this girl.

When I was arguing with myself I broke out of it to see that a tear had left her eye.

No.

She tried to wipe it away but I still saw it. I would be lying if that didn't make me worried. That's when I spoke up.

"Hey, are you ok?"

She looked up at me on the balcony.

"What are you doing?" Ignoring my question, "Are you stalking me now?"

"I was out here before you even came over here." I said as I saw that she probably wasn't going to tell me what was wrong.

"Whatever," she said while standing up, "I know you're obsessed with me"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" I said as she went back inside.

Why was she upset? Why did she dodge my question?

Stop, I don't not like this girl why do I care.

I hat- dislike this girl. Yeah I dislike her.

*Florence pov*

Why did Vinnie care? Was I rude? I had a tendency to push people away and be rude.

Wait why did I care if I was rude? This is Vinnie, Vincent, The guy I hat- dislike. Yeah the guy I dislike.

When I was thinking I was starting to get tired so I went to go find Avani and Anthony so that they could drop me off.

Lets just say I found them... in the guest room.

I immediately closed the door, basically slamming it in a hurry to get out of the room.

I sighed and saw that people were already leaving too. I had checked the clock and it was already 12:45.

Great

I then saw something that I really did not want to see. Kio and Olivia making out in the corner.

I didn't like how Olivia ended things with Kio. Like in her break up she even mentioned how 'friendly' me and Kio were even though we had even even met. She said that we probably just switched nudes and that's why me and Kio were friends and talked to me.

See what I mean about people judging me. For the record to I have never sent anything to anyone. I guess that was also another reason my ex-boyfriend cheated on me. He would always say that its just what girlfriends do, but I just wasn't comfortable with that.

I groaned as most of my friends were either gone or doing... things.

You know for a party for me I did find myself alone a lot.

"Are you lost or something or were you just looking for me?" A voice called.

I turned to see that it was Vinnie, "No, quite the opposite actually." I said with a fake smile.

"Okay okay but seriously why are you still at my house?" Vinnie asked with a smirk while leaning on a wall.

"I was looking for Avani and Anthony, but it seems like they are busy... in the guest room."

"What do you mea- oohh." Vinnie now catching on to what I was implying. "Well do you need a ride house I know you came with them."

"Umm" I said debating if I want to be in a car with Vinnie Hacker for 10 minutes, "Sure, stalker."

"I'm not a stalker I'm just observant." He said as we head to his car. He hands me the aux and I play some of The Neighborhood, Doja Cat, Chase Atlantic, and other artists and groups.

*Vinnie pov*

I gotta say I really liked her music, it was kind of similar to mine. All over the place. When we got to her house I was a little sad that she was wasn't going to be singing on my way back to my house.

"Uhh thanks I guess." she said as she was getting out of the car.

"Yeah, no problem." I said as I was watching her get out.

"Bye stalker."

"Bye princess." I said with a smirk as she rolled her eyes and went through her front door.

Damn what is she doing to me.

:)

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU I THINK ABOUT THESE! LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :]