(5)

While I was dancing with Troy and the others when I had realized that Troy's hands hadn't left my waist.

I had noticed when Vinnie came with Anthony and after like a minute of being there he was looking at where Troy's hand were.

As soon as I realized someone had went up to where the music was playing from and had started to speak into a microphone.

"YOO I just wanted to say that I and everyone here are so HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE FLORENCE! WOOO!" Bryce said into the microphone, "AND THANKS TO ME AVANI AND MADS-"

"HEY!"

"and Josh... WE WERE ABLE TO PLAN THIS PARTY JUST FOR FLORENCE!"

"WOOOO" the crowd of people said as soon as Bryce was done.

I was smiling so much during his little speech. I never really had friends like this. Even though I had just meet most of these people for the first time face to face I really liked them.

When I music was starting felt Troy's hands on me again.

Don't get me wrong Troy was hot but I didn't really like how touchy he was.

"I'm gonna be back" I told him as I removed his hands from my waist. "Cmon, just one more song."

"I'm just gonna be right back," as I removed his hand again from me. "I'm just kinda thirsty"

"I've got water in my room," He said with a smirk. "or switching some from my mouth to yours also works."

"Troy-" I was cut off.

"Hey man, cmon she doesn't want to dance with anymore." I turned to see that it was Vinnie talking to my surprise since I could barely hear Troy from the music, let alone Vinnie who was two people away.

"Woah calm down there," Troy said as Vinnie was now behind me, "I just wanted to dance with her."

"Yeah sure" when he said that I just took the opportunity to go and get a drink.

*Vinnie pov*

Why did I get so defensive? I don't even like the girl in any way but the way Troy was talking and touching her really got to me.

I went to the back balcony to chill out.

She is way more hotter than I thought

What the hell, stop that. I shook my head to shake those thoughts.

we don't like each other

we don't like each... other.

:0