(48)

I look up at his face as he sleeps. I lay on his chest, it slowly going up and down from his breathing.

His eyes slowly open as he looks down at me, "Good morning."

"Did I ever tell you how much I like your nose ring?"

He smiles, "No, but thank you."

I smile back up to him, "Well I do."

"I like starting off my mornings like this," He leans down and kisses the tip of my nose.

"Wouldn't have taken you as a compliment guy." I raise an eyebrow, "Especially since you get some much."

"Oh my gosh Vinnie your abs are die for." I mimic the comments, "Vinnie please marry me."

"First off, gladly will. Secondly no not those compliments, I just like waking up to you staring at me like the stalker you are." He teases.

"I was not staring," I argue, "Just appreciating your face," I kiss his cheek.

"And your jaw," I place my lips on his jaw, "Your neck," I trail down, "Chest and tattoos," My kisses trail further down stopping at some of the tattoos to place light kisses, "Your totally to die for abs,"

My tongue starts to mix in with the kisses, "And finally,"My lips barely touch his lower stomach right above boxers band, "My personal favorite..."

A sound of anticipation leaves his lips. But as soon as my lips go right above his boxers my hand reaches up and shags his already messy bed head hair.

"Your hair." I finish with a smile.

"You're the devil." He laughs and picks me up, turning us so that he's on top.

He dips down and connects our lips. I take his bottom lip just as a phone rings filling the room with the annoying sound.

He groans, his head dropping to my chest. A laugh slips through my lips as I knead my fingers through his hair.

"How about we throw everything away and go live on an island somewhere?" He jokes but his eyes have a hint of pleading, "Just us."

"No." I give him a sorry look, "But that does remind me that we should go somewhere."

"Just us." I add.

"That sounds good." He mumbles into my chest.

"Yea." I reach over and answer my ringing phone.

"Florence!" I pull the phone away. Vinnie's face scrunches up indicating he too heard even though the phone wasn't on speaker.

"Avani? Are you okay?" I cautiously bring the phone back to my ear.

"Are you still at the hotel?"

"Yea why?" My eyebrows pinch together.

I can tell she debating something, "Can Vinnie hear me?"

I glance down at the now sleepy boy laying on top of me, "No why?"

"Please don't be mad."

"Avani if you don't tell me then I'm going to be mad." I say into the phone.

"Well... And this was in no way my fault, like at all..."

"Avani." I sternly said trying to get her to stop and just tell me.

"We lost Hera." She blurted out.

"What!?" I shouted into the phone. Vinnie's head jerked up.

"What happened?" He said with worry clearly in his eyes.