(29)

I am so much better than this.

I hate the feeling of being little and sad. I had felt this before but this really hurt. I had trusted him. I really liked him. And he does this? No I shouldn't be sad I should be glad I'm not with a prick like him.

"Avani?" I call out.

"Yea?" She walks into my room.

"I want to do something." I say sitting up.

"Really?" Avani questions, "Like what?"

"I don't know," I say stumped, "What should a newly single me do?"

"Ummm..." She thinks, "Thomas invited us to a boat trip."

"That sounds fun but will he... You know what I hope he's there." I smile and get out of bed. I get lightheaded but quickly recover.

"Eat something then we can get ready." She points to the food she had given me a couple minutes ago.

"Good idea." I take the toast off the plate. I'm hesitant but remembers how it was before. 'I don't want to be like that anymore.'

I finished off the toast as Avani walks in, "Just told Thomas we're going."

"Okay so what are we going to wear?" I ask making my way to my closet.

"You need to show what he missed." Avani smiles at me, I smile back.

I pick out a black bikini then loose jeans and a unbutton black Hawaiian shirt to drape over. I change and I do some lazy loose curls since I'll probably end up going swimming and ruin them anyways. When I'm finished I look at myself in the mirror, my stomach showing that I didn't eat. I sigh and shake my head, 'I'm better.' I grab a granola bar.

We leave and go to Avani's house so that she can get herself something to swim in. I wait for her in the car as I scroll through my feed. There's so many theories to why everyone was blocking Vinnie. I shook my head at all of them.

"You sure you still wanna go?" Avani says getting into the car.

"Yea I'm sure." I offer a smile.

"Okay let's do this." She turns on the music and we go off to the lake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get to the lake they rented out for the day and parked. We got out then grabbed our bags with sunscreen and our necessities. Avani locked her car and we walked down to the dock.

As we walk to the boat I can see that there's Thomas, Mia, Alex, Kouvr, Michael, Kio, Josh, and Mia's friend Kayla. As we walk closer I can also see Noah and Dixie. I sigh in relief when I don't see Vinnie.

"Hey Florence! Avani!" Thomas waves for us to come.

"Hey guys." I smile as we get on the back of the boat.

"Good to see you." Mia saying with a quick hug,

"Hey its-" I began but got cut off.

"I think it's good now Thomas!" Vinnie comes from the front of the boat tugging his shirt on. He stops when he sees me. We get suck in each other's glazes.

"Um so I wanted to talk about..." I quickly pull Mia into a conversation.

I could feel his eyes on me.

*Vinnie pov*

I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

She were there. Right in front me on this boat. She was up.

The image of the last time I saw her was the only thing I saw when I thought of her. I hurt me that, that was the way I was remembering her.

"Vinnie." Thomas said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I say looking to him.

"I asked if you can detach the boat from the dock." He says motioning towards the ropes.

"Oh yea." I got to the side and untie the ropes.

As I do, Thomas starts the boat. Mia grabs the aux cord and plugs her phone in. The first song she plays, Kiss me more by Doja Cat. The first song I saw Florence lose herself in. I think that's what I liked about her most.

I sat down towards the front of the boat where Michael and Noah were. All of the girls, including Florence, had went to the back of the boat and we dancing a bit to the song.

She looked perfect as always. Even though I noticed that her stomach did look smaller it didn't matter to me, it never matter to me. She was perfect in every way no matter how hard or little she tried. I realized this when I actually met her in real life.

This was going to be a long boat ride.

:)

Two pov's yooo!
Don't forget to vote and comment!