(46)

*Vinnie's pov*

"Sorry man but happy birthday."

"Yea thanks, see ya." I clicked the end call.

Jack was the seventh friend to cancel on me. I couldn't even reach Avani and Anthony because they just left for vacation, and Florence couldn't even stay on the phone for longer than a couple minutes because of her modeling stuff.

"This sucks." I muttered to myself.

I push myself off my bed and opened my door. Walking down the stairs I couldn't even hear anyone. After Thomas and everyone came in at 12 to celebrate my birthday it was like if they all disappeared.

I go to the fridge and just as I open it my phone rings. I closed the door and grabbed my phone off the counter hitting the answer as I read the name.

"Hey." Her beautiful voice said through the phone.

"Hey love." I said back to Florence, "What's up?"

"Nothing just checking in since I have time." I could tell she was smiling, "How's your birthday so far?"

"It would be better if you were here."

"I want to, I swear but-" I cut her off.

"But nothing this shoot is a big deal for you. My birthday comes every year, this doesn't." I said leaning on the counter.

"You need to stop making me smile this much, they're gonna think I'm crazy." I let out a small laugh.

"Yea yea just make sure you show them how that body works because I know." I smirked even though she couldn't see.

"Hopefully I'll be back to give you your birthday present." She said in a flirting tone.

"Definitely want to open that present." I said as I heard shuffling and whispers from the phone.

"Okay I've gotta go but happy birthday again, love you."

"Thanks, love you too." She ended the call.

"Hey man!" Michael said entering the kitchen.

"Hey what's up?" I said turning to him.

"Got plans right now?"

"Nah everyone was actually canceling on me." I shrug, "Why?"

"I wanted to take you to the super good Mexican spot. Its 30 minutes away but it is so good!"

"That sounds good actually, lets go." I nodded and I headed up stairs to put on some clothes.

I hopped in Michael's car and he drove off since 'I was the birthday boy and I shouldn't drive on my birthday.'

~~~~~~~~

Thanks to Michael's incredible sense of direction we got lost six times and ended up getting there an hour later.

Once we got there the food was honestly some of the best food I've had. It had even made up for his driving skills.

We even got to see some fans and took some pictures with them. The whole small meet and greet was fun but it took some. After we greeted everyone I decided that I was going to be the one driving home.