(50)

"Merry almost Christmas!"

"Merry almost Christmas to you too." I smile and hug Avani.

"So, you can set those presents under the tree then- Aaah!"

I'm picked up by my waist into the air. I turn to my see the one and only, Vinnie as the culprit.

"Not-" I punch his shoulder, "-funny."

He has the dumbest smile on his face, "Kinda funny."

Before he could try to kiss me, I put my hand to his face. I turn around to Avani and Anthony, "Just put the food on the counter."

They both smile and Anthony dabs Vinnie up on their way to the kitchen. We both had on white Christmas shirts and grey plaid pajama pants. Being a couple during holidays is so fun. Even for Halloween we dressed up as Raven and Beast Boy from Titans.

He goes in for a kiss but I hold his face away with my hand, "Stop doing that. I need to be a good host." I tried to act stern.

"Yeah, yeah. But I think people know just how much I what to kiss you, so... can you move your hand?" I mumbled into my hand.

"You are relentless." I smile but remove my hand, then immediately he kisses me.

I don't think I could ever get use to his kisses. Every one has something different about it.

~~~~~~~

It was a bit before 12 and everyone was here. The party was going good; Bryce was already drunk, Kio and Jaden were playing beer pong with Christmas cups, Avani was singing her heart out to Mariah Carrey, and the others were spread about.

Perfect.

"Hello, my love." Vinnie wrapped his arm lazily around my waist from behind.

"Vincent." I let my head fall into his neck.

He kissed the top of my head, "You look stunning tonight. As always."

"And I finally get to steal your clothes from our closet. Very convenient I might add."

Vinnie was supposed to move in after New Years but problems arose and it was either move in before Christmas or February. So we made the decision to just move him in before.

"Ha. Ha." He poked right in between my eyes, "I still want my red hoodie back."

"In your dreams~" I sing as I walk into the kitchen.

The timer goes off for the cookies as it strikes 12 on the clock. I smile and take them out the oven and place them down so they can cool down.

"Alright! It's 12 so now it is presents time!" I announce and everyone makes their way over towards the Christmas tree Vinnie and I decorated yesterday.

"And Santa will be..." Avani pulls out a slip of paper out of the bowl, "Jack!"

"Hell yeah!- I mean ho ho ho." He corrects.

Jack jumped up and grabbed presents. Reading the label, he was pass them out to the person. Once all of the presents were given, they started to open them as Jack deemed it so.

I go and grab the cookies and put them in the middle of the area for people to get after. I get back next to Vinnie to see that he waited until I was back to open his presents too.

"Stop waiting." I nudge his shoulder with mine.

He smiles and kisses me again, "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." I rest my forehead to his but soon break away as we open presents.

After everyone is finished opening the gifts and eating the cookies, Hera joins me as Vinnie goes to get one more present. He comes back with a good sized box in his hands.

"Vinnie, why is the box so big? You know I don't like being spent on so much." I slightly complained but was still grateful for him.

"It's a multipurpose gift." He smiled and set it down in front of me.

Everyone peered over as I took off the top of the box and saw a small beagle puppy looking back at me. I eyes widen as well as my smile when the puppy jumped to the edge of the box and its ears flopped to the sides of its head.

"Oh my god!" I picked it up and saw that it was a boy. I hugged him to my chest and showered him in kisses.

"Giving that dog more kisses than me and you've only known him for a minute." Vinnie held his hand over his heart.

"He is cuter than you." Avani shrugged, "I don't blame her."

"Words hurt." He looked over to Avani.

"He is the most perfect little thing ever!" I held him up to my face as he wiggled in excitement.

Vinnie reached out and gave his head a good scratch, "He is very cute."

I turned to Vinnie and him then kissed him on the cheek, "I absolutely love him. Thank you!"

"Lemme see him." Jake picked him up and brought him to his face.

The puppy immediately licked and left lots of slobber on his face. Jack groaned and wiped his face with his sleeve but laughed and continued to play with him.

I turned and watched as everyone took turns to play with the puppy. I felt Vinnie's chest move up and down on my back and arms wrap around my waist as we sat on the floor. He rested the side of his head on mine.

"Now for the real question."

I looked back confused and tilted my head, "What?"

"What are we gonna name him?"

:)

Don't forget to comment and vote!
I am alive!