(45)

"Congrats guys!"

I'm attacked by Kio with a hug, "Thanks Kio."

"Really, first Vinnie wins his fight now you got a big shoot soon. It's honestly amazing, I'm happy for both of you."

"Thanks Kio," Vinnie says as Kio lets go of me.

"Are you doing anything later?" He says directed to both of us.

"No I don't think so." Vinnie answers.

"Come to the hotel so we can celebrate." He says, "Party the last day in Florida?"

Vinnie looks to me almost asking if I want to, I nod, "Yea that sounds cool."

"Okay great I'm gonna go to set up, see ya later!" He waves leaving our hotel room.

"See ya!" Vinnie waves closing the door.

I smile while wrap my arms around Vinnie's neck then my legs around his torso. His hand go to my thighs to hold me up.

"So," I start, "Once we get back I have to leave to a shoot."

He groans and drops his head down, "Why must you leave me?" he pleads.

I put my finger to his chin and lift his head up, "Its only going to two days, three max."

He sighs,"Okay."

"But I also have a shoot July 12."

"Fine but you're going to be here for my birthday right?"

I stay silent and look away from his eyes.

"Are you really not going to be there?" He says with sad eyes.

"I'm going to try but its a big shoot, like people who will actually move me up in my career." I bring my hand to his cheek and rub my thumb over his cheek bone.

I didn't really have a shoot that day but I just needed Vinnie to think I was so he wouldn't suspect anything.

"Okay okay just try and if you can't it's fine." He smiles to me and gives me a quick kiss.

"Okay come on we should get ready for the party." I say and he lets me go.

I leave to the bathroom where I wash up my face and get ready. After I was done with my makeup I went out to grab my bag.

I get out and Vinnie was buttoning up his jeans with no shirt on. "Hey hot stuff, you got a girlfriend?"

"Yes," He pulls me in by the waist, "She's gorgeous and a killer."

I laugh and give him a quick kiss before grabbing my bag. I pull out some dark blue jeans and a white shirt with a design on it.

No doubt I probably took it from Vinnie but it looks better on me.

I change while Vinnie goes into the bathroom. I tie my converse as he comes out.

"Ready?" He asks grabbing his shoes.

"Almost." I take some jewelry out and put them on.

~~~~~~~

"Vinnie! Florence!" Kio says as we walk into the room.

"Hey Kio." I smile to him.

We say hi to everyone else and start talking. Some talk about boxing and of other things but then someone knocks on the door.

"I'll get it." Kio says walking to the door.

We go back to talking and I hear Kio talking to the person at the door. They talk back and that's when I think I've gone crazy.