(16)

I was still at hype house. I was hanging out with Alex, Kouvr, Patrick, Mia, Thomas, Michael, and Conner. We were all in the kitchen talking and laughing.

I had gotten a notification that Vinnie had started to stream so I was fine not seeing him for a while.

I know. W hY dO yOu HaVe His NoTifS On? Just because I don't like the guy doesn't mean I don't support him even with a petty follow.

"-I just think that you if you guys had kids they would be really cute then-" Michael was ranting about Troy and I.

"Absolutely not. Have you seen Vinnie?" Patrick cut off Michael, "Now those kids would be cute."

"First I like how you guys are arguing about which guy would have the cuter kids with me," I let out a little chuckle, "And second I don't like kids, so why would I even want them with either of them?"

"Kids are so cute though." Alex gave Kouvr a look when she said that.

"They are not. They scream, cry, poop, throw up, and do other equally disgusting things."

We talked and argued about this and others things. We had been talking for about two hours. We had ate dinner before so now after all the bottles of water and a can of soda I need to use the bathroom.

"Hey where's your bathroom again?"

"Um the downstairs ones are getting fixed and painted but the upstairs ones are fine." Thomas said to me while eating a salad he got from the fridge, "Go up then second door to your right."

"Okay I'll be right back." I got up and walked up the stairs.

'Did he say the right or left?' I didn't really remember and it was kinda muffled by his salad when he said it. Hopefully I get it right.

I get to the top of the stairs. Then I got into the hallway and go down it two doors down.

I think it was left.

I open the door and realized that it was definitely right not left. I was now in Vinnie's room. I could see his stream set up and a green button to go live. I was guessing that he did a short stream today. My curiosity gets the better of me and I take another look around. I scan the room, which was surprisingly not that messy, and my eyes land on an expensive looking skateboard.

"Woah." I take a step closer but that's when Vinnie gets out of the bathroom with no shirt on.

"What are you doing?" I take my eyes off the skateboard and to him.

He looks to where I was looking and that seems to answer whatever he was thinking.

"You skate?" He asked me as he goes to his closet.

"Uhh yeah I guess, I mean- I only know how to drop in and like an ollie but other than that no." He puts his shirt on and goes to the board.

"Really? I didn't know you skate." He gives me a confused look.

"I would skate to school and back right up until I got my license and car." He grabs the board from the corner of the room. "Where did you get done at?"

"I got it from one of my friends, it's custom made." He responded as I ran my hand on the artwork on the bottom on the board, "And the actual board was made by him too."

He handed me the board. It felt perfect. Perfect length, width, weight, all of it was just perfect about it. I looked at the trunks and the wheels, they didn't seem so used maybe just a hand full of times.

I looked up at Vinnie who was already looking at me. I take a short deep breath as he looked at me. He had put his hands out for the board but stopped. His eyes were just staring right down at me and I felt trapped by them. I couldn't describe the feeling when he looked at me, I was stuck.

I felt his hands grip the board and touching some fingers on the board. I look down and step back when I feel his touch. I let go of the board a give a little smile.

"Uhh I'm gonna go." I rubbed the back of my neck and he did the same.

"Uh yeah, see ya." I walk out of Vinnie's room and into the actual bathroom this time.

I close it and lean against it. Damn why am I like this?

I try to shake off the feeling. I use the bathroom and head back downstairs. I get back to the kitchen and feeling a bit tired, I decide that I should probably get going.

"Okay so we're having a little party for the super bowl so you can come if you want." Alex said as they were saying bye to me.

"Yeah totally, I'll be there." I said my last goodbyes and went out the front door to my car. Leaving the hype house and would be back for the super bowl party.

[a/n its gonna be Taylor's super bowl party but at Hype house.

;)

PLEASE DON'T FORGOT TO COMMENT AND VOTE. AND THANK YOU FOR READING!