(51)

[warning: mature]

1 year.

365 days that have been like a dream.

I don't know how I could even explain how perfect it has been to be with someone that could complete me like him.

Avani pins back my hair, "You look so cute babe."

"Thanks." I smile as she finishes curling my hair.

"Honestly, I cannot get over that it's been a year already. Seems like just yesterday you guys were at each other throats." She said in a dream like state.

"Me neither. I think- Ah!" I cut myself off as our little puppy, Apollo, jumps on my lap.

I laugh as every time I pet him, his little face wrinkles up on my hands. I grab a tissue off my vanity to wipe his little eye crusty since he just woke from a nap.

I heard a knock at the door, "Are you almost ready? Vinnie is shitting bricks over here- Ow!"

"Michael!" I hear Vinnie's muffled voice, "Take your time babe!"

"Give me 5 minutes." I told the two boys.

Avani shook her head, "They are idiots."

I laughed and nodded in agreement. She finished the last curl and put two small ribbons in my hair where it was pinned back but left some strands to frame my face. I already had on my white dress on; it had a corset like top that was sheer in some places and flowed down my legs. I felt like royalty.
As for my makeup, I went light and I wore heels for the shoes.

"You look beautiful Florence." Avani smiled and kissed the side of my cheek.

"Thank you again Avani." I smiled and pulled her into a hug. I have grown so fond of her and could confidently say she is my best friend.

She hugged me back then pulled away, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Now go!" She ushered me to the door, "Didn't think I would have to push you to go with Vinnie." She joked.

I laughed and opened the door. I poke my head out the hallway to see Micheal trying to fix Vinnie's tie last minute.

"Lemme help you with that." Both their head turn to me and I walk over replacing Michael in front of Vinnie.

Vinnie's mouth is slightly ajarred and his his had a glazed over look. I tugged his tie into the right position and fixed it. I ran my fingers down the top to smooth it out and looked up slightly to match his eyes.

His face burned up at his cheeks as he continued to stare into my eyes. The moment only stopping when Michael nudged Vinnie, seemingly breaking him out of his trance.

"You should say something." Michael whispered rather loudly to him.

Vinnie cleared his throat, "Ahem- Sorry, I just... You look absolutely gorgeous and I cannot believe that you are still standing in front of me as my girlfriend for a year. I can honestly say that I have never seen anyone more perfect than you."

I could see how much love was in his eyes and I'm sure that I had the same look. I smiled hard and turned away only for his hand to bring my face back to him. I reached up and gave him a kiss as his hand rested on my neck.

"Okay okay. Geez, what ever happened to saving room for jesus." Michael shook his head and clapped his hands together, "Well, reservations don't last long, so... y'all should get going. And Florence you look beautiful.

"So do you Vincent." Michael winked at him.

I smiled then looked to Vinnie. He nodded and grabbed his suit jacket. Avani walked down the hallway into the living room.