(30)

Thomas had stopped the boat and put the anchor down. As he did Mia continued to play music as some of them went for a swim. Michael had jumped in along with Thomas, Avani and Anthony.

"Come on!" Avani yells to me from the water.

"Hold on hold on." I took off the clothes over my swim suit and went to the edge.

"Hurry up!" Noah says behind me then Dixie pushes me in.

"Hey!" I narrow my eyes at her as I resurface but we all start laughing.

"Taking too long." Noah says then jumps in too.

Everyone starts to jump in except Mia and Josh. Mia sits on the edge as she talks to Thomas. I noticed that someone is missing.

"I'm going to be right back." I say as I get to the ladder and pull myself up.

I get on the boat and wrap and towel around me and I go to check my phone. I go to the part of the boat were we put all our phones at, the furthest from the water. While I make my way to my phone I run into something.

"Woah hey." The something, Vinnie, says.

"Oh sorry." I move to the right but so does he.

"Sorry." We do the same thing but to the left.

"Vinnie." We do it for a third time.

"Florence." He says with the slightest laugh.

"Move." I say with a but of a laugh. "Just go right."

"My right or your right?" He questions.

"Just." I step right before he can react.

"Sorry." He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck.

The same neck I would kiss. Hold. Liked. He little laugh I craved. But I couldn't give in that easily. He broke me. I couldn't.

"Yea." I mutter and continue walking.

"Florence."

"What." He looks shocked, like he didn't expect me to respond to him.

"Can we please talk." He says.

"I'm sorry but what is there to talk about." I point between us, "There's nothing there."

"You know that I know what happened in the past and-" He gets cut off.

"And you still did it." I finish the sentence.

"Florence please just listen to me." I takes a step closer to me. "Please?"

"Vinnie," I sigh, "I don't know if I want to hear it."

"She kissed me." He said simply.

I just looked at him.

"She kissed me." He repeated, "Does that not mean anything?"

"You kissed back Vinnie," I shook my head slightly, "You kissed back."

"There was nothing in that kiss besides intoxication." He says sternly.

"Yea and past feelings," He opens his mouth to protest but I cut him off before he can, "I saw it. I know that feeling."

"Vinnie?" Someone faintly says.

"There isn't anyone I want to be with besides you." He says sternly.

"Don't do this." I say.

"Vinnie?" The person says again.

"Florence I miss you. I want you. I want us." He says stepping another step closer.