(10)

*Florence pov*

I woke up and immediately felt some sun light on my face.

Wait my window is next to my bed not in front.

I then sat up and immediately regretted it. ow. Once I open my eyes again I felt myself blink a couple times.

Am I in Vinnie's room?

Before I could process why I was in Vinnie's room he then walked in. No shirt on.

Damn he looks so ho- Stop! What are you doing?!

"Oh hey you're up," He said while get a shirt from his closet. Sad. "Here, for your headache."

He hands me some medicine, "What happened?" he have me a confused look.

"Umm like before or after you kissed me?" he said as a slight smirk came to his face.

"Oh god," I took a pillow and put it to my face.

Mmm smells kinda like him- WHAT- Stop you should be ashamed of yourself!

"Hey it's okay nothing really happened," he said while lowering the pillow from my face, "-other than you saying you wanted me."

"WHAT!" I was shocked I know I could be bold sometimes but damn drunk me was really bold. He laughed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna go." I said as I was getting from the bed.

"Wait your-" But he stopped as I felt I only had my underwear, bra, and his hoodie on. I saw him bite the inside of his cheek.

"Oh" I looked around to find my dress but I didn't see it.

"Here-" he gave me a pair of shorts, "lemme get your dress."

He walked to the bathroom and came back with my dress. "Uh thanks."

I grabbed the dress from him. "did you want me to take you home or...?" He said as we both walked out of his room to the living room.

"Hey Vinnie!" Troy said, "...and Florence?"

"Oh its not what it looks like I just had to sleep here for the night." I told Troy since he had a suspicion of which I shut down quickly.

"Umm okay... do you need a ride home because I'm heading that direction right now?" I nodded and he nodded too then went to grab his keys.

"uhh thanks again... I guess." I said as Vinnie bit his lip, "Yea... anytime."

Weird. Almost like he was jealous.

*Vinnie pov*

Am I jealous? No.

I am. dammit.

I shook my head. whatever. ughh.

I am Vinnie Hacker I can get any girl! Right?