(14)

I sighed and commented on the post after I got out if the shower. 'I. Am. Not. Dating. Anyone.'

I got dressed and went to get my keys when I got a text on my phone. I went to go get my phone from my room to see who texted me.

~from thomas~
hey i was wondering if your free this week to do a video with me?

I smiled and texted him back. I liked being in other people's videos, especially Thomas's, his were always really fun to film.

~from me~
yea totally! I'm free tomorrow and the day after that

I put my phone back into my pocket and left the house. I was meeting up with Mads, Avani, Kio and Bryce to hang out at a little restaurant then go shopping after.

I went to my car and put my phone on the aux and saw that Thomas texted me saying that was okay and that tomorrow would be better.

I got to the little restaurant and saw that Mads and Avani were already there sitting drinking their drinks.

"Heyy I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" Mads said as I sat down and grabbed a menu to see what I wanted.

"I know." I paused and a small laugh left my lips. They both looked at me confused. "No no its just that... I feel like I've seen Vinnie more than you."

"That reminds me," Avani said as she finished her drink, "Is there something there?"

I laughed when she winced while asking. I shook my head,"Oh gosh no."

"Damn I'm definitely team Finnie over team Froy." Mads said as I looked at them confused.

"Come on! Literally half of my feed now is just you and troy or vinnie." I rolled my eyes as Avani was stirring her, now only ice, drink and laughing with Mads.

"Froy sounds kinda gross..." Mads agreed with me and says, "Yeah exactly so... team finnie!"

"Not what I was implying-" I get cut off by someone touching both my shoulders.

I look around to see Kio smiling at me and Bryce walking up. I smile at them as they join us. The waitress comes and asks all of us what were what. We all order then everyone's eyes are one me.

"What?" I look at them confused. When I said that they all gave me a look saying 'seriously i will punch you right now.'

"I saw the photos of you and Troy." I sighed when Bryce brought up the pool photos of Troy and I. I knew people wouldn't keep those to themselves, "What's going on with that?"

"Nothing." I gave them a serious look.

"My ass." Kio mumbles.

"Yeah I agree," Bryce adds on as everyone else agrees with them, "And Vinnie?"

"Oh my gosh literally nothing there either! I'm just having fun-" I pause when Avani gives me a look, "Not that kind of fun"

"Sure..." Avani saying smiling. I roll my eyes.

Before I can respond the waitress comes back, "Here you go, I really hope I got everything right."

"Thank you." I say as she very nervously hands me my plate. Like the plate is shaking because of how nervous she is.

"Sorry but I asked for no red sauce." Kio says kindly to the waitress.

"Oh no I'm so so so sorry. Oh gosh- my bad. Ugh, I'm so sorry. " She tries to take the plate away from Kio as fast as she can. Almost like if she takes it away fast enough Kio won't notice the problem.

"Hey its okay, its okay. It was a mistake." I feel bad for her. I worked as a waitress for about two and a half months so I did get my share of wrong orders and rude customers.

"I'm sorry its just you guys are just so famous on tiktok. I just-" She pauses, "I just didn't want you guys to get mad and tell your followers to shut down my dad's restaurant."

"Hey its okay, we all make couple mistakes." She smiles at me.

"Okay I will be right back without the red sauce and a refill for your drink," She says directing her words to Kio and Avani, "Is there anything else you guys need?"

"No we're all good." I smile and she rushes back to the kitchen. Then I look back to my friends.

After a bit she comes back with the drink and the food then leaves back to the kitchen. We all talk and laugh while we all finish up our food.

Lemme tell you it was amazing.

As we were leaving I posted a picture of our empty plates with a text 'so good, definitely recommend this restaurant' and tagging the place. We all got back into our cars and went off to our houses. I was so tired my social battery definitely need to get recharged with some sleep. I got into my house then to my bed a knocked out almost as soon as I got into it.

:)