1-5

Chapter 1 - Survival on the road game

Welcome to the road survival game

 If you want to survive, you must keep the rules of the game in mind!

(1) Every player has a second-hand car as a tool of action, and other materials need to be obtained by themselves.

(2) There will be material boxes scattered on the highway, please collect them as much as possible, this is the key to survival!

(3) There are not only materials in the material box, but there are also unknown risks. Please face each material box carefully.

(4) If you die in any way in the game, you will really die!

(5) Don't trust other players, they may be your allies, or they may have taken a fancy to your supplies.

(6) Upgrade your vehicle as much as possible. More equipment can help you resist more disasters. Only it can help you reach the end.

(7) There are more dangers when driving at night, please choose carefully.

(8) A disaster occurs every seven days. Please make preparations before the disaster occurs. This week's disaster-double-day volley.

(9) Close your eyes and meditate on the game panel to get more consultation.

(10) The elderly, children and other unsuitable persons will not participate in this game.

Friendly reminder: Temporary speed is not a big deal. Only the person who reaches the end alive is the ultimate winner.

I wish you all a happy game!

...

Zhang Tuohai frowned and looked at everything in front of him.

A four-lane asphalt road.

There are endless deserts on both sides of the highway.

The scorching wind whipped the yellow sand on the face, making people feel painful.

The hot sun is high in the middle of the sky.

The scorching sun couldn't open his eyes, and the big beads of sweat kept rolling down.

Zhang Tuohai put his hands on the steering wheel and let out a sigh of relief as he looked at the apocalyptic scene outside: "A survival game?"

He just had a hangover all night, and he didn't expect to wake up again, and then travel through this strange game.

 At this time, he is sitting in a used broken car.

The sun visor was half-hung on it, the dashboard screen was also shattered, the seat cover was cracked, and the whole car looked dilapidated.

Zhang Tuohai's eyes fell on the gasoline meter.

 a line appeared.

[The remaining fuel volume is 200 units, which consumes 1 unit per kilometer. 】

 turned his head and looked to the side.

There is a crowbar on the passenger seat.

[Rough crowbar, a good helper to help you open the material box, of course, you can also use it to open other things, such as teammates' heads. 】

There is nothing else in the car except this crowbar.

"Oh, I really rely on my own collection."

The most important thing is to understand the mechanics of the game first, and then consider how to survive.

Zhang Tuohai closed his eyes, meditating on the game panel in his heart.