131-135

Chapter 131:CANNED HERRING

"Student Xiao Ai, something is knocking outside." Zhang Tuohai asked nervously.

He made up his mind. If it is really a ghost outside, he will definitely not entangle the other party and run immediately.

"It was Wangcai who knocked on the door, Commander, you forgot it outside again. ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿" Xiao Ai said helplessly.

Snapped.

Zhang Tuohai patted his head.

Indeed, after he threw Wangcai on the boulder, he forgot about this incident.

In fact, he can't be blamed for this. The purple material box is so alluring, and it draws all his attention. Blame it on the developers of the road survival game.

Zhang Tuohai opened the car door.

Wangcai shivered with cold outside the door, with a layer of snow on his head, looking like a snow fox.

As soon as the door opened, Wangcai swooped in.

"See! It's freezing to death, it's almost freezing to death." Wangcai sneezed, and then slipped to the stove.

Wangcai was close to the stove, his whole body almost got in, glaring at Zhang Tuohai.

"Say, how many times have you shut me out? Do you still have me in your heart? Are you worthy of the clothes I wash you every day?"

"Next time, definitely next time." Zhang Tuohai said wryly.

"No, you must give me an explanation this time, otherwise, I will throw the material box on your head next time." Wangcai glared.

"Is this all right?" Zhang Tuohai pushed the two sausages in front of Wangcai.

"Do you think I'm so easy to be bought?" Wangcai licked his lips, his voice softened unconsciously.

"Plus this." Zhang Tuohai patted another box of canned herring in front of Wangcai.

I don't know which hapless car found this thing, but it has been thrown in the corner by Zhang Tuohai, and it suddenly came to mind today.

"Fish!" Seeing the fish painted on the can, Wangcai's big ears flapped up and down twice without saying a word.

"No? Then give it back to me." Zhang Tuohai made a gesture to get it back.

Snapped!

A small furry paw pressed against the can.

"Well, for the sake of your sincerity, that's all this time."

Wangcai drew the canned herring to him.

"This is what you said, this matter has been wiped out." Zhang Tuohai said with a smile.

"Don't worry, our desert fox clan is very trustworthy, much more trustworthy than you treacherous two-legged beasts." Wangcai said, patting his chest.

"Okay, then you will continue to sleep, I'm going to continue on the road." Zhang Tuohai returned to his seat and asked Xiao Ai to continue on the road, preparing to find a few more supply boxes before dawn.

Wangcai, on the other hand, shrank to the stove and turned over the canned herring while roasting on the fire.

"It's going to dawn soon. It's not too early for me to eat breakfast, right?" Wangcai glanced at the clock, and it was only four o'clock in the morning, two hours before dawn.

"Oh, no matter what, it's just two hours away from two hours. It's a big deal to eat early at noon."

Wangcai hooked his paw and opened the tab on the can.