41-45

Chapter 41:TRAP

Hearing the words of the hooded man, Zhang Tuohai couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

He is not a radical person, on the contrary, he respects many Li himself.

Such as Mr. Hatano, Mr. Momotani, Mr. Kato, etc.

He is respectful.

But, he doesn't know the man in front of him with the hood.

Since you are not a familiar teacher, why are you polite?

Zhang Takuhai raised his head and raised Remington, who was hidden in his coat.

"I didn't hear clearly just now, you can say it again."

"Gee, sir, I'm sorry!" The hooded man saw Remington, but he didn't even care about confronting him with the jeans*2. He held a knife in one hand and bowed to Zhang Tuohai at a standard 90 degrees.

"Well, it looks like an old lady, and bowing is all this standard." Zhang Tuohai tutted out.

Before, I just watched it on the news, but this time I saw it in real life, so I have to take a good look.

Denim No. 1 and Denim No. 2 looked at each other, not knowing whether to take advantage of this time to sneak up, or to salute Zhang Tuohai with the hooded man, and they were shocked for a while.

None of the three people spoke, and the court suddenly became quiet.

Five minutes later, Zhang Tuohai was fine, and the denim uniforms were fine. The hooded man who kept bowing couldn't stand it.

"Ge, sir, may I ask..." The hooded man straightened his waist and wanted to ask Zhang Tuohai the reason.

"Did you stand up?" Zhang Tuohai said coldly.

"Your Excellency, what do you mean?"

"Take a seat." Zhang Tuohai said, "I heard that your most sincere way of apologizing is to do a seat. Why didn't you use it just now? Do you look down on me?"

"Your Excellency, I, I, I didn't, I didn't mean that. I..."

"Now, immediately, immediately, I will watch. Otherwise, you will despise me." Zhang Tuohai said, pointing the gun at the hooded man.

噗通!

The hooded man immediately knelt on the ground, put his hands on the ground, curled his body together, probably in this posture——or2

"It's pretty much the same."

Zhang Tuohai nodded in satisfaction.

"Now let's talk about it, why are you confronting here?"

"Gu, sir, I, we..."

The hooded man was interrupted by Zhang Tuohai as soon as he opened his mouth.

"Shut up!" Zhang Tuohai pointed to Denim No. 1, "You said."

"Brother, we confronted each other for one thing."

Denim No. 1 said.

"For what?" Zhang Tuohai was curious.

"It's the knife in his hand." Denim No.1 said.

"It was originally the box we found first. When opening the box, the knife accidentally slipped out, and it happened to be picked up by him. We asked him to return it to us, but he refused, so we confronted it."

"Is that the case?" Zhang Tuohai asked back.

"This, this thing has no owner, I, I found it, and of course it is mine..." The hooded man argued loudly.