96-100

Chapter 96:OBSTACLE COURSE

After reading Vladimir's private message, Zhang Tuohai felt a little pain in his brain.

deserves to be a bear. There is nothing that a bottle of vodka can't solve. If there is, just have another bottle.

Unexpectedly, this crisis actually caused him to pass so recklessly. As expected, he is a fighting nation, just extraordinary.

"Congratulations, what is your purpose this time?"

"Well, is there anymore the water of life?" Vladimir said with embarrassment, rubbing his hands, "In the morning, I thought I was going to die, so I drank all the wine. As a result, I didn't expect people to die. , But the wine is gone. See if you can sell me more."

Zhang Tuohai: "..."

Well, for a bear, it's really scary that people are not dead and wine is gone first.

"I still have two bottles here, but you know, I don't usually pay on credit, what would you like to change?" Zhang Tuohai took out two bottles of vodka.

"Praise God, and I know it's right to find you. Do you think this will work?"

Vladimir took a picture of the manufacturing.

[Bulletproof tires: Level 2 auto parts, enhance tire defense performance, can defend against bullets and other sharp objects. 】

[Materials: Intermediate rubber: 20 units, Intermediate metal ingots: 4 units, Intermediate metal parts: 16 units. 】

hiss—

Zhang Takuhai really took a bite of cold noodles.

His car body and glass are all bullet-proof, and only the tires are still ordinary protection, which always makes him a little unsure.

Always worry that someone will attack his tires.

Especially after upgrading to a 6-wheel off-road vehicle, the goal is so big, it always makes him feel a little uneasy.

And this manufacturing drawing just made up the last shortcoming of his car's defense.

Two bottles of wine for bulletproof tires are still full value.

"Very good, but why don't you install it yourself?" Zhang Tuohai was a little curious.

But why doesn't Vladimir use such a good thing himself?

"It's too expensive." Vladimir said helplessly, "This ** thing actually requires 20 units of intermediate rubber. I haven't seen what intermediate rubber looks like until now. I don't know when I want to get it. , It's more realistic to change the wine."

"Well, it seems to be the same." Zhang Tuohai nodded.

In terms of the strength of most players now, intermediate materials are still scarce resources, and two or three can be obtained scattered, but the quantity is too small to make things, and basically they are used in exchange for food and water. .

When they got the blueprints, and because these materials were used to exchange things, they couldn't make them without the blueprints. They could only sell the blueprints in exchange for survival supplies, and then fell into a vicious circle.

It's not impossible to hold back the blueprints, provided that you have enough supplies to survive.

Otherwise, before the blueprint came out, it is likely to starve to death.

Therefore, Zhang Tuohai made the water collector in the first time and was lucky to get the first pot of gold by selling water.

"Well then, I agree to exchange."