91-95

Chapter 91:REWARD ORDER

Watching the chat of talents in the regional channel, Zhang Tuohai also got a general idea of ​​the situation outside.

After yesterday's checkpoint, many people now have some supplies in their hands.

However, many people think that the temperature is higher when the temperature is higher. It's no big deal. They didn't buy an electric fan. They only bought a sunscreen to deal with the problem. As a result, the temperature is rising rapidly nowadays, and many people can't stand it anymore, and they start begging for grandpa. Tell grandma's buy electric fan.

This is good news.

Zhang Tuohai was not reserved anymore, and immediately made 50 electric fans and hung them on the trading platform.

Because this is the last time I have used an electric fan to cut leeks, Zhang Tuohai is not limited to supporting manufacturing materials or drawings.

Whether it's food or water, gasoline or various other objects, Zhang Tuohai needs everything.

As long as you feel that the price is right, you will sell it directly.

Let the people in the channel shout kindness.

Of course, although there are only 50 units on the trading platform, they are just attractive hooks. There are fewer ones, which gives people a sense of urgency.

Zhang Tuohai's actual sales volume is actually 400 units.

Before and after, Zhang Tuohai has sold more than 600 electric fans in total.

covers 60% of the existing population.

Zhang Tuohai estimated that the remaining people either got similar cooling items themselves, or they were really tolerable, or they were really poor.

"Commander, the outdoor temperature has risen to 70°C and it lasted for ten minutes. I guess this may be the highest temperature." Xiao Ai reported.

"so tall?"

Although he knew from the mouths of those on the channel that the temperature outside was high, Zhang Tuohai was still taken aback by this value.

You must know that in the original world, the high temperature in the summer on the third brother's side is only around 40 degrees Celsius, and it rarely rises above 50 degrees Celsius. Many people will die every summer.

Although those who were killed by the heat were beggars with no cooling conditions, it was enough to show the terrible high temperature.

Especially dehydration and loss of sugar and salt caused by high temperature are fatal.

Although Zhang Tuohai is only interested in profit, he still wants to grow the leeks stronger when he can.

Zhang Tuohai thought for a while, and put some ice cubes on the shelf urgently.

"On the shelves 500 ice cubes, one unit of wood or cloth for each, other basic resources that are not available. One hour later, sugar and salt ice cubes are on the shelves, because sugar and salt are in short supply, and the price doubles. , Forgive me, 500 copies are on the shelf every hour, the quantity is limited, first come first served.

An ice cube needs about 40ml of water, plus a little electricity.

In the case of water, Zhang Tuohai has a water collector, and he only pays the time cost.

There are solar charging panels for electricity, but there is a lot of sunlight outside.

For Zhang Tuohai, the cost of this thing is almost zero, and each exchange of basic materials is a ** profit.