226-230

Road Survival, I Have a Hint System! Chapter 226: Unknown crisis

Zhang Tuohai looked at the basin for a long time before remembering that Zhao Wanwan once told him that in order to thank him for helping to put together the decoration of the princess bedroom, I would like to thank him below.

Originally, he thought it was a joke, but Zhao Wanwan actually cooked the noodles.

And it's still such a big pot.

"Don't be stunned here, I'm almost freezing to death, hurry in."

Zhao Wanwan rubbed her hands and said.

It's minus 40 degrees outside now, and it's not an exaggeration to say that the dripping water turns into ice.

"Oh oh oh, come in quickly."

Zhang Tuohai took Zhao Wanwan into the car with the basin.

After entering the car, Zhang Tuohai put the basin on the table: "This is too much, I can't eat it."

"What do you think, these are yours."

Zhao Wanwan took a bowl, filled Zhang Tuohai with a tip, and compacted it with chopsticks before handing it to Zhang Tuohai.

"These are mine." Zhao Wanwan pointed to the big basin and said.

"That's it? Who do you look down on?" Zhang Tuohai looked at the bowl of noodles in his hand. He usually eats two bowls of noodles.

"If you can eat it all, I'll give you half of it." Zhao Wanwan said while picking noodles with chopsticks.

"That's what you said." Zhang Tuohai picked a chopstick noodle and started to eat hissing.

However, Zhang Tuohai discovered that the noodles did not decrease no matter how he ate, on the contrary, there were signs of eating more and more.

"Why do you bring yourself to grow this side?" Zhang Tuohai looked at the gradually changing bowl, feeling that the worldview formed over the years has been seriously challenged.

Could this noodles grow on their own?

"You are eating too slowly. I have noodles like this. There is noodle soup in it. If you eat slowly, the noodles will swell and look more. It's better to eat it faster next time."

Zhao Wanwan said while eating.

She has eaten half of it in her basin.

After listening to Zhao Wanwan's words, Zhang Tuohai didn't know whether to be happy or not.

However, since it is not a noodle that can grow on its own, let's eat it.

After Zhang Tuohai's disdainful efforts, he finally finished half a bowl.

At this time, Zhao Wanwan had finished her pot.

She also licked her lips unexpectedly, holding her chopsticks, and looking expectantly at Zhang Tuohai: "You can't eat it, or I'll help you share it."

"No!" Zhang Tuohai held the bowl in his arms and resolutely rejected Zhao Wanwan's kindness.

This is his dignity as a fan.

How can this kind of thing be done by others?

Zhang Tuohai opened his mouth and ate the noodles in his bowl, but the price was that his stomach was very supportive.

After Zhang Tuohai finished eating, Zhao Wanwan took the initiative to clean up the dishes.

"By the way, I was ranked 5th in this competition, and the reward was 6 anti-tank grenades."