156-160

Chapter 156:WHAT IS TM'S SURPRISE

"Survival on the highway, I have a hint system novel ( to find the latest chapter!

"Why, are you going to betray our skeleton team?" Zhang Tuohai pretended to roar in anger.

"This..."

Several players were all overwhelmed by Zhang Tuohai's sudden amplified voice.

"Our skeleton team delivers food, drinks, and guns. We have promised so many benefits. Now when we encounter a little difficulty, we will shrink back. Are you not afraid that we will ask you to settle accounts in the future?"

Several players looked at each other, and there was a trace of fear in their hearts.

Once the Skull and Crossbones team kills the pirate flag and becomes the only overlord in this area, then they can imagine the days to come.

Thinking of this, two bold players touched the pistols on their waists.

As long as this person is killed, no one will know what they have done. Just change the place and mix in other teams to continue fishing.

Seeing the actions of the two people, Zhang Tuohai sneered.

"You want to destroy the evidence? Don't dream. I have already posted your photos to the team's channel. If I die, it must be your hands. By then, none of them will run away."

Zhang Tuohai's remarks stunned the two people. They didn't expect Zhang Tuohai to do such a good job and directly forced their retreat to death.

However, these people also reacted quickly, and immediately said with a smile on their faces: "What do you say, we can't say anything, don't worry, we will go chasing, we will go."

Several people said they were going to get in the car.

"Wait, you are going to die like this. Come here, I will teach you a way to ensure that you can easily catch that guy without getting hurt."

Zhang Tuohai suddenly stopped several people behind.

"There is such a good thing?"

Several players came to be interested, and stopped one after another. There is no danger, and they can still catch the enemy. Who doesn't want this kind of benefit.

"What way?" an impatient player asked.

"The wall has ears, come here, I will whisper to you."

Zhang Tuohai waved to everyone.

Several players undoubtedly had him approached one after another.

"Surprise!" Zhang Tuohai suddenly pulled out the limited edition AK74 hidden under a piece of rag and pulled the trigger.

Da da da.

A series of fires burst out.

Several players fell to the ground.

Everyone has one or several bullet holes in his vitals.

In the conscience of heaven and earth, Zhang Tuohai just fired a shot, unexpectedly, all of them hit the spot.

Killed six players in one fell swoop.

This blessed AK74 is really unusual.

"This method is good." Zhang Tuohai looked at the carts of supplies, exulting.

If he did this a few times, Zhang Tuohai would be able to kill one-third of the skeleton team.

However, Zhang Tuohai gave up this idea just after thinking about it.