201-205

Road Survival, I Have a Hint System! Chapter 201: Scary snowman

Zhang Tuohai was sprinting down the boundless snowfield.

   has been running for two hours, and Zhang Tuohai hasn't even seen the shadow of a resting place.

   "Where did the rest area be repaired? You should be able to see the service area even on the highway?"

   Zhang Tuohai looked at the lonely snowfield, feeling infinite melancholy.

   At this moment, a touch of red suddenly appeared in front of him.

   "Resting place?" Zhang Tuohai suddenly came to his mind.

   "Quickly, drive over and take a look." Zhang Tuohai exclaimed excitedly.

"clear!"

   Xiao Ai speeded up and drove over.

   After seeing the appearance of the building clearly, Zhang Tuohai shouted that he was deceived.

   It turned out that it was not a resting place, but an entrance to the track.

   [Welcome players to the Snowman Chase! 】

   [After entering the track, you will be chased by a powerful snowman! All you need to do is to escape as fast as you can. Before being swallowed by the snowman, you will win and get a prize when you reach the end. 】

  【You can choose to accept it heroically, or you can choose to leave like a coward. 】

  【The decision is in your hands. 】

   [Note: If you leave like a coward, the game system will randomly confiscate certain points as punishment. 】

   "That must be participation."

   Zhang Tuohai managed to get more than two thousand coupons, so he found a resting place to exchange for something good.

   How can I leave?

   And, if you participate, you will definitely get a lot of lottery tickets. Maybe, the vending machine in the next rest area can be emptied by him.

   As for the powerful snowman, Zhang Tuohai really doesn't care too much. Isn't it even more powerful than RPG7?

   Are there any anti-tank fighters that are powerful?

   Zhang Tuohai does not believe it.

   "Little Ai, let's join that snowman chase to see how good the bird snowman is."

   Zhang Tuohai said.

   "Understand, Commander."

   Xiao Ai adjusted his direction and drove towards the track not far away.

   As soon as the wheel crossed the starting line, a snowman suddenly appeared ten meters behind Zhang Tuohai.

   It is said that the snowman is actually a big snowball, more than two meters in diameter, with a nose, eyes and mouth painted on the snowball.

   Carrot nose, black briquettes eyes, gravel mouth, it looks like a roadside snowman piled up by children.

  Although the materials are common, Zhang Tuohai finds the more strange the snowman.

try{mad1(\'gad2\');}catch(ex){}   is very common, but it gives people a strange feeling.

   makes people feel frustrated.