6-10

Chapter 6 - Great harvest, hand crossbow drawings

 Looking at the dense death messages on the regional channel, Zhang Tuohai couldn't help but feel the chills in his back.

   Every death message is accompanied by the passing of a living life.

   Before the first day has passed, nearly half of the people in the regional channel have died.

   How many people will be left after the disaster day on the seventh day?

   Zhang Tuohai can't imagine it anymore.

   At the same time, he was extremely thankful that he had obtained the reminder system.

   Otherwise, he has long been pitted to death by endless traps.

   The sun fell below the horizon, and the sky got dark.

   The night in another world is a bit strange. There is no moon, and the stars are very rare. The road is dark and there is nothing to see beyond ten meters.

   Zhang Tuohai wanted to turn on the lights, but found that the broken car didn't even have any lights.

   Zhang Tuohai has no idea what to say.

   He didn't dare to smear the road with this vision.

   Moreover, the first game prompt also said that driving at night is dangerous.

  Since it's so dangerous during the day, one can imagine how terrifying the danger that can be specifically prompted by the game system.

   Zhang Tuohai decided to sleep in the car at night and wait for tomorrow to search for supplies.

   opened a bucket of instant noodles. Because there was no boiling water, Zhang Tuohai could only eat noodles.

   Crush the dough, sprinkle half a bag of seasoning, and shake well.

   "Just as a recollection of childhood."

   Zhang Tuohai opened the regional channel while eating noodles to see what everyone was talking about.

   "Dead of thirst, I searched for the material box for a day. It was all kinds of rubber and metal parts. There was not even a drop of water. Whoever has water, I am willing to exchange all the resources with him.

   "Wake up, take a look at the terrain around you? Desert! Every fool knows that the desert is most in short supply of water resources. No one will sell water resources. Wait for tomorrow to see if you can find water."

   "Tell a hot knowledge upstairs that you can drink urine without water, produce and sell it yourself, and it can last for two days."

   "Do you think I don't want to? You have to have a container to drink urine, I don't even drink a bottle?"

   "Bottle? I have it, but I can't give it to you for nothing. You have to exchange it with resources."

   Seeing the information in the forum, Zhang Tuohai's heart moved.

   is still active in the regional channels, and many people have more or less supplies.

   And what they lack most is water resources.

   I can completely take advantage of this opportunity to exchange all the resources in their hands with water.

   Thinking of this, Zhang Tuohai took the one-liter bottle of mineral water in his hand and asked with his mind: "Can a whole bottle of water be sold separately?"