151-155

Chapter 151:THE MOUSE FELL INTO THE RICE TANK

"Survival on the highway, I have a hint system novel ( to find the latest chapter!

Zhang Tuohai didn't believe a word about Mirol's tempting words.

He was trained in various insurance companies before he inherited his family business-sending tofu.

Those business managers can speak more professionally than Mirol. After a few words, you will be full of enthusiasm, and you can't wait to negotiate a big contract of tens of millions, marry Bai Fumei, and embark on the pinnacle of life.

Zhang Tuohai, who graduated there, would naturally not be fooled by Mirol in a few words.

However, he finally thought of a good idea, that is, to take advantage of the opportunity to mix in first, and then talk about the advantages.

The pirate flag is too strong, not good news for him.

He didn't have a good impression of the remnants of Skeleton Racing.

Zhang Tuohai wanted to see the two groups fighting to lose and hurt both sides.

Moreover, only if he participates can he grasp the first-hand information and have the opportunity to influence the battle and win the fruits of victory.

"Well, you successfully persuaded me, but I want a drawing, and if it comes out, I will be the first to pick it." Zhang Tuohai pretended to be greedy for money.

"Yes, but our team is still in its infancy, and there is a shortage of supplies. Can you support us with 500 catties of meat first?" Mirol said.

"You have searched the remaining supplies of the entire skeleton caravan. You told me that there is no money. Do you think I will believe it?" Zhang Tuohai did not expect that Mirol would knock him on the head.

"The skeleton team had some problems before. The materials were concentrated in the hands of each team leader. I got only a part of it. If you are willing to fund me 500 catties of meat, I can give you the position of the league team leader. If the blueprint is released, You can choose in the first echelon." Mirol said.

"Wait a minute, I'll tap it."

Zhang Tuohai hung up Mirol's private message and turned around to dial Zhao Wanwan's private message.

"Mirol wants to organize people to deal with you."

"The leader of the newly appointed skeleton team? Just rely on the twelve men under him? Where does he have the confidence?"

Zhao Wanwan felt a little weird.

The skeleton team's vitality was severely injured, and more than 70% of the personnel were lost. According to normal logic, it should now be recuperated and accumulated strength.

However, they actually came up with the idea of ​​their own team, which really made her unable to figure it out.

"What's impossible, Mirol has already contacted me personally. I have pretended to agree to them. Now they want me to provide 1,000 catties of meat to support them. If I take out this material, I can become the team leader, yes. Enter the core level, if you want to know their specific plans..."

Zhang Tuohai said leisurely.

"Wait a moment, I'll ask the boss." Zhao Wanwan felt that she couldn't do this by herself, and said immediately.

"It's better to hurry up, Mirol is very cunning. If it takes too long, I'm afraid he will doubt it."

Zhang Tuohai said.