196-200

Road Survival, I Have a Hint System! Chapter 196: Dragon Maid Figure

"Survival on the highway, I have a hint system novel ( to find the latest chapter!

"Have a car?" Zhang Tuohai looked back, and a Class 2 commercial vehicle stumbled towards him.

"There is a situation!"

Zhang Tuohai quickly put the things away, and at the same time grabbed the AK74.

The car soon came to the resting place.

The people in that car didn't seem to have expected that there were people in the rest area. They were shocked, and then two people got out of the car.

Both of them are wearing police bulletproof vests, carrying shotguns in their hands, and wearing helmets on their heads, and they look fully armed.

"The vending machine is here, you choose yourself, I'll go first."

Zhang Tuohai has already obtained what he needs most, and now he is anxious to leave, not wanting to entangle these players too much.

However, Zhang Tuohai's retreat was regarded as weak by the two.

The two looked at each other, and the idea of ​​murder and robbery rose in their hearts.

Zhang Tuohai wears a snow camouflage uniform with an AK74 in his hand and a six-wheeled off-road vehicle next to him. He looks like a local tyrant.

When Zhang Tuohai saw the two men, he took the initiative to withdraw, and he was regarded as weak by the two.

Holding the AK74 and retreating in the face of the shotgun, it must be the lack of ammunition!

Even the ammunition in his hand has been exhausted, what he has in his hand is an empty gun!

The two said in their hearts.

"Then you go quickly, we can exchange things." said a tall and thin man.

[The two have already raised their killing intent, ready to shoot black shots from behind when you turn around. 】

The reminder system reminded Zhang Tuohai in his ear.

"You actually want to kill me?" Zhang Tuohai raised his eyebrows.

He didn't want to kill people, and went through this scene peacefully.

However, these two people actually had a murderous intention, which is forcing him to do it.

Frost rose on Zhang Tuohai's face, and he snorted coldly in his heart: "I originally wanted you to be good leeks, but since you are doing this, don't blame me for slicing the roots of leeks."

"Okay, I'm leaving now."

As Zhang Tuohai spoke, he went backwards, pretending that he was going to retreat.

When the two saw this, they were secretly happy, and put their hands on the trigger. As soon as Zhang Tuohai turned around, he would shoot.

However, when Zhang Tuohai retreated to the door of the car, he suddenly pointed to the two behind him and said, "Be careful, a snow leopard is approaching!"

Zhang Tuohai's voice was high and sharp, as if he really saw a snow leopard approaching.

The two were shocked.

Coincidentally, these two people were attacked by a snow leopard not long ago.

There were originally three people in the car, but when they got out of the car and fell a tree, a snow leopard attacked them, and silently bit one of them off the neck.