206-210

Road Survival, I Have a Hint System! Chapter 206: Su Qi asks for help

Before getting the upgrade conditions, Zhang Tuohai had been thinking about how beautiful it would be to upgrade to a level 4 car one day.

   But when the conditions were ready, he hesitated again.

   Mainly, he is in the parking lot now, and there will be many other players coming here later.

   When everyone sees that they have upgraded to a fourth-class car, but they can only drive a second-class car, will this huge gap make them jealous, even lead to psychological imbalance, and do some irrational things?

   Although it looks a little ridiculous, the human heart really cannot withstand speculation.

   Especially in such a world, without any rules, the human heart really cannot stand the test.

   If this happens, Zhang Tuohai will not be afraid. No matter who comes, he will be greeted by AK and grenade, but it will be a problem after all.

   "Forget it, one thing is worse than one thing less, and the upgrade will wait until the copy is released."

   Zhang Tuohai suppressed the ambition that immediately upgraded, and chose a low-key wave.

   However, the defense facilities cannot be stopped.

   Zhang Tuohai made four AK47s, plus thousands of bullets, and made a dozen Molotov grenades and placed them in the metal box of the robotic arm.

   is convenient for the robot arm to use at any time.

   "Hey, I think who else would dare to do it this time."

   Zhang Tuohai circled the car and was very satisfied.

   Zhang Tuohai received a private message from Zhao Wanwan as soon as he returned to the car.

   "Is supper ready?"

   Zhang Tuohai looked at his watch.

   "Just four o'clock in the afternoon, so hungry so soon?"

   "It's too early to eat at noon, and it's early for the hungry." Zhao Wanwan made a grimace emoticon.

   "Eat some padding first, the meat is being stewed."

   Zhang Tuohai sent two small seafood hot pots over.

   "Wow, seafood flavor. I like it the most. I didn't expect to be able to eat it here. You just want to come and have a bite."

   Zhao Wanwan said.

   "Forget it, I still look at the stove."

   Zhang Tuohai knows that these two small hot pots are probably not enough for Zhao Wanwan to stuff his teeth, and the time is gone in a blink of an eye, do you want to have soup by yourself?

   "Then I will be welcome."

   Zhao Wanwan went to cook a small hot pot with joy.

   Just as Zhang Tuohai hung up Zhao Wanwan's private message, Su Qi's private message came in.

   "Can you help us? We were hunted down."

   "I'm at the end, I can't get out."

try{mad1(\'gad2\');}catch(ex){}   Just now, Zhang Tuohai tried it. Once the car crossed the finish line, he could no longer step out, as if an air wall blocked the car.