76-80

Chapter 76:SPIKED ARMOR

Since snake skin can be used as cloth to make clothes, can it be made into equipment similar to stab-resistant clothing?

Zhang Tuohai has tested the hardness of the snake skin, and he can't stop the gun at all.

at least could not stop the desert eagle in his hand.

Besides, it's not as good as the special combat uniform in his hand.

That is to say, you can sell it at will.

can't pose a threat to him anyway.

Moreover, players have been hurting each other from time to time recently.

Yesterday, Lu Hai's affairs are still vivid.

The moment when everyone is in danger.

As long as the snake scale is pushed out, it will surely be able to sell for a high price.

Human beings' desire for weapons and armor is engraved in their DNA.

Even if tomorrow is the end of the world, there will always be people who want to buy a gun to crush them.

Just do it!

Zhang Tuohai immediately turned to the manufacturing page, found the blueprint for making the stab-resistant suit, and put the snake skin on it.

As expected, the manufacturing page reacted.

[A special fabric snake skin is found, which can be used to make stab- resistant clothing. The anti-stab effect is increased by 30%, it can resist cutting with sharp objects, and a small amount can resist the impact of blunt objects. Is it manufactured? 】

"Sure enough! Manufacturing!" Zhang Tuohai was overjoyed and immediately clicked manufacturing.

A stab-resistant suit was manufactured.

The stab-resistant clothing made of snakeskin is similar to the ordinary stab- resistant clothing. They are all designed separately, except that the outside is densely covered with scales, and it looks a bit like fish scales.

is a little heavy in his hand, look inside, it is tanned leather, I think it will be a little sultry to wear.

But, it's not for him anyway, it's almost enough.

After thinking about it, Zhang Tuohai made all the remaining snake skins into stab-resistant suits, and got four pieces in total, all of which were posted on the trading channel.

"I just got four snakeskin scale armors, which are much stronger than ordinary stab-resistant suits. They can withstand sharp weapon attacks. With this thing, you don't have to be afraid of being attacked. Even if you encounter a large beast, you can collapse it. A few teeth, don't miss it when you pass by, only accept the exchange of rare materials. Interested parties have a private message."

Zhang Tuohai put the snakeskin scales up on the regional channel and started making noise again.

"Boss, why did you hang up? I just opened the box and encountered a lynx attack. If I didn't see the chance, I would almost die. Unfortunately, I was still caught on my leg, and now I am still bleeding. What if you Hang up early so I don't have to get hurt. By the way, does the boss have medicine? Support a little bit."

"Satisfying upstairs, I was just caught by a bobcat. A brother who was in the same car with me was attacked by an alligator when he got out of the car to open the box. His head would be broken on the spot, if I hadn't run. Hurry, I'm afraid I will be eaten too."