11-15

Chapter 11 - Wild leek

"Well, can you add more? How come I am a Rolex, so I changed a piece of meat. It's too little. It makes people laugh. You can add more." The man looked at Zhang Tuohai and didn't know what to do. Moving, the tone could not help but soften.

   He has been yelling for a day and a half. If he could change something, he would have changed it, but the reality is that no one wants to take out food in exchange.

   Those people are most willing to produce some broken glass, metal shards, and so on. They are simply more greedy than him, a capitalist.

   If it weren't for no one, he would have hanged those guys from the street lamp.

   Now, after finally encountering a person who is being taken advantage of and willing to exchange food for food, he is naturally unwilling to let go.

   "Up to 100 ml of mineral water is added, and the price increase transaction is immediately invalidated." Zhang Tuohai said forcefully.

   He knows that facing this kind of person, you must be tough at the critical moment, otherwise, the other party will have to make progress and continue to add weight.

   "Okay, okay, okay, that's all, 100 units of gasoline plus Rolex, one pound of braised meat and 100 ml of water, how do you trade?" the person asked.

   "100 units of gasoline? Shouldn't it be 200 units?" Zhang Tuohai asked coldly.

   "It was too cold last night, I used some gasoline as fuel to keep warm." The person seemed a little aggrieved.

   "You prodigal son!" Zhang Tuohai cursed in a low voice.

   This 100 units of gasoline gives him at least 4-5 explorations, and I don't know how many good things he can get.

   It turned out to be burned by this prodigal thing as fuel, and Zhang Tuohai almost died.

   "What about the ignition device? How did you light the fire?" Zhang Tuohai asked with restraint of anger.

   "I also have a windproof lighter, Zippo's," the man said.

   "Then take this lighter to compensate." Zhang Tuohai felt helpless.

   "Okay." The person reluctantly added the lighter to the transaction list.

   The two traded on the trading platform.

   Looking at the 100 units of gasoline that had been traded, Zhang Tuohai nodded in satisfaction.

  With this thing, this deal will not lose money.

   After putting out the gasoline, Zhang Tuohai picked up the Rolex again and examined it carefully.

The    leather strap and golden dial seem to be no different from ordinary quartz watches.

   "This thing is worth several million?" Zhang Tuohai shook his head and put it on his wrist.

   took a look at the time, it was around 11:30, and there is still half an hour before today's challenge of the brave. You can take this opportunity to take a break and check the regional channel by the way to see if there is any omission.

   However, after walking around in the regional channel, I found that most of the poor are like ghosts.

   Many people searched all morning and found a few pieces of bread, some basic materials, not even a drawing.

   There are also a few production drawings on the trading channel that are hanging up and waiting to be sold, but they are all common items such as seats, iron pots, and drinking glasses.