126-130

Chapter 126:WANGCAI'S NEW ROLE

If in normal times, encounter this kind of burning car, how far would Zhang Tuohai hide.

However, since the notification system does not indicate danger, it means that the two vehicles are not in danger of exploding.

Zhang Tuohai confidently opened the car door to collect supplies.

I have to say that these people in the Skeleton team are quite wealthy, with a Spanish bacon ham, 20 kilograms of German white sausage, two boxes of cheese pizza, two bottles of champagne, half a box of beer, 500 units of gasoline, and unknown leaves. A bag.

However, all the basic materials have not been seen at all, and it is estimated that they have all been turned in.

Zhang Tuohai found four m1911 pistols and matching bullets from the dead.

After moving these materials away, Zhang Tuohai came to Donald's car.

Donald's car is the best of the three, with leather seats, heated cushions and even an ordinary air conditioner, six burgers, half a box of champagne, and two cold steaks.

Under the seat, Zhang Tuohai also found a box of cigars.

Zhang Tuohai couldn't understand what brand, but he looked at the box very delicate, he guessed that this cigar must be very valuable.

Zhang Tuohai thought for a while, took away the cigar and champagne, but the rest of the food did not move.

At this time, the Latin girl was constantly poking Donald with the dagger in her hand.

Donald's upper body was stabbed with blood and blood, and it was almost impossible to see the original appearance.

Zhang Tuohai sighed and walked to the Latin girl.

"There is still some food in the car, as well as air-conditioning. It should be able to guarantee your survival for two days. As for whether you can survive, it's up to you."

After speaking, Zhang Tuohai got into the car.

He is not a virgin with sympathy, nor is he a demon king who kills people without blinking, but an ordinary person who survives. If he can help without endangering his core interests, he still needs to help.

"What's your name?" The Latin girl asked loudly.

"We will meet by chance."

Zhang Tuohai waved his hand and drove away.

"Red off-road vehicle, full of spikes, snow shovel in front, white combat uniform." The Latin girl silently remembered Zhang Tuohai's characteristics in her heart.

After being awakened by the notification system, Zhang Tuohai felt that he was a little awake, and simply opened the regional channel directly.

At this time, more than 200 death messages were posted on the regional channel. Some were obviously killed by people, some were driven out of control, had a car accident, and some were killed by wild animals.

There are 4106 people left in the channel.

"So many people died in just 6 hours. It seems that the danger at night is not small, but it seems that it is still within the controllable range?"

Zhang Tuohai thought for a while, but decided to explore it.

With Xiao Ai driving, coupled with the prompt system assistance, Zhang Tuohai believes that he should be the safest among all players.

The car was moving forward in the snowy night, and the snow outside the car became bigger. At this time, the snowflakes had become the size of goose feathers. The snowflakes on the ground were already two inches thick, and the wheels crunched on it. .