21-25

Chapter 21 - Car level upgrade

 【Player Zhang Yongqiang and Liu Sisi died, the cause of death was plague, acute black death. 】

   Zhang Tuohai was driving the car and suddenly heard the system prompt.

   He quickly stepped on the brake and opened the regional channel.

   The game system also gave news of the death of the two.

   "So fast?" Zhang Tuohai looked at the time, and now less than ten minutes before he left, the two people actually died.

   "What kind of black death is this, too overbearing, right? I'm catching up with the poison."

   Zhang Tuohai's heart was frightened.

   Fortunately, he got the notification system and didn't open the box, otherwise, he would be the one who died now.

   However, these two people died, so their car...

   Zhang Tuohai's heart warmed up.

   At present, his shortcoming is the vehicle upgrade, he wants a vehicle core, but has no way out.

   Now, this opportunity has come.

   Zhang Tuohai turned around, and the car drove in the direction when it came.

   "The car must not disappear, you must hold on to it!"

   Zhang Tuohai hurried away, and finally rushed to the scene of the incident before the vehicle disappeared.

   "System, is there any danger around?"

  【The rat carrying the plague has escaped. There is no danger around, please do not touch the corpse. 】

   The prompt system gives a reminder intimately.

   Zhang Tuohai breathed a sigh of relief, and came to the two men's car, looking at the scene of the incident.

   Zhang Yongqiang and Liu Sisi fell to the ground. The two looked terrifying, as if they had encountered something terrible. There was a wound on each of them, and black blood was flowing outwards, and a foul smell came on their faces.

   afraid to approach the two corpses, Zhang Tuohai took a detour and came to the car parked on the side of the road.

   There are not many things in the car, two cans of luncheon meat, a bottle of water, more than a dozen Level 1 supplies, the most conspicuous thing is the same thing as two car models.

   Zhang Tuohai took one of them in his hand.

  【Discover the core of the car. Can be used to upgrade the vehicle level. 】

"This is it!"

   Zhang Tuohai threw a fist in excitement.

   The last shortcoming of the upgraded vehicle is finally gathered.

   With this thing, he can upgrade the vehicle level, and the mermaid statue can also be installed on the vehicle.

  The probability of obtaining drawings can be greatly improved.

  Even though, Sister Su Mu has a pretty good relationship with him.

   However, it's safer to hold the key material like drawings in your own hands.

   However, these two people actually have two car cores, so in other words, at least one person died in their hands.

   It seems that these two people are not good things either.