56-60

Chapter 56:THE SECOND STATUE

When there was no electric fan, Su Qi still found it tolerable.

But when Su Qi found that there was a way to get the electric fan, Su Qi suddenly felt that the air was sultry and unbearable. It seemed that if the electric fan was not installed, the heat would faint in the next second.

Therefore, after Zhang Tuohai agreed to exchange, Su Qi immediately traded the drawings.

Zhang Tuohai also traded the electric fan as promised.

"How to install this stuff?" Su Qi looked at the two electric fans with some curiosity.

"I found a car fan, do you want to install it?" The game's own system popped up a prompt.

"Install." Su Qi yelled impatiently.

A white light flashed, and two electric fans were installed on the roof of the car.

"It's so comfortable, I finally blow on the electric fan. I'm afraid I'm going to die from the heat after a while."

Su Qi put his face against the fan's protective net, with a pleasant expression on her face.

Seeing my sister like this, Su Mu couldn't help but shook his head. Actually, it was already evening, and the temperature dropped very quickly. After another one or two hours, I'm afraid I will need a blanket to keep my body temperature.

Su Qi is purely psychological.

However, seeing Su Qi so happy, Su Mu is not so good to say anything.

After all, in this apocalypse that is facing the pressure of survival at all times, people will go crazy if they don't find something happy.

Su Qi is happily blowing an electric fan, while Zhang Tuohai is making a gasoline-electric engine.

Various materials are readily available, and Zhang Tuohai directly produced them.

Subsequently, the gasoline-electric engine and the supercharged engine were integrated.

Different from the previous ones, the gasoline-electric dual-purpose engine is a level 2 accessory, and the maximum speed has been increased from 100 to 200 miles, while the supercharged engine is a level 1 accessory. The double-speed BUFF cannot be applied to the level 2 engine.

However, the system still retains the special effect of an instantaneous speed increase of 100 miles. That is to say, the limit speed of the Zhang Tuohai car is now 300 miles, which is 30% faster than other second-level cars.

is far ahead at the limit speed.

Zhang Tuohai has already completed half of the task of installing two second- level auto parts required to upgrade a second-level car to a third-level car.

Now, Zhang Tuohai can upgrade the vehicle to a third-class car as long as he obtains a second-level auto parts and a car upgrade map.

"I really want to know what a third-class car looks like." Zhang Tuohai rubbed his hands excitedly.

Of course, he just thinks about this dream, and now he doesn't even have a clue to get a level 2 auto parts.

After finishing the engine work, Zhang Tuohai lay leisurely on the seat, blowing on the air conditioner and watching the regional channels.

At this time, half an hour had passed, and Zhang Tuohai saw that there didn't seem to be many people continuing to exchange materials, so he removed the acquisition information.

Collected all these common materials, Zhang Tuohai was not satisfied.

He knew that these people must have more precious items in their hands, but he just couldn't bear to sell them.