81-85

Chapter 81:DOMESTICATED DESERT FOX

[Electric Shock Collar: Level 1 taming equipment, which can help you tame wild animals and make them your assistant. Auxiliary equipment: electric shock collar, remote control. 】

[Materials: metal ingots: 1 unit, metal parts: 3 units, rubber: 3 units, cloth: 5 units, plastics: 1 unit, electronic components: 2 units. 】

The production materials are more complicated, but the demand is not too large, and they are all basic materials, which Zhang Tuohai made directly.

After was done, Zhang Tuohai held the shock collar and didn't know who would use it.

It stands to reason that this thing is worth the money if it is installed on the tiger and leopard.

However, this thing turned into a sausage when it met Zhang Tuohai.

Is it for the hen?

Zhang Tuohai cast his eyes on the hen.

The hen who was quietly pecking rice felt clever all over her body for an instant. She scanned around alertly, always feeling that something was going to harm her.

"It's obedient enough, and it's an extra effort to bring it."

Zhang Tuohai scanned back and forth in the car.

Finally, he turned his gaze on the desert fox curled up in the corner.

"Aren't you not cooperating? Didn't you play stupid with me? Today, let you test the power of this thing."

Zhang Tuohai grabbed the desert fox over.

Seeing the collar in Zhang Tuohai's hand, the desert fox twisted his body frantically, trying to escape Zhang Tuohai's claws.

However, the car is so big, it is still ** like a zongzi, where can it hide?

As soon as the pupa took two pupae, Zhang Tuohai grabbed it back, and the electric shock collar strangled his neck with a click.

"How do I use this stuff?"

Zhang Tuohai looked at the remote control in his hand.

There are only four buttons on it: disciplinary, double, super double, and fun.

What makes people scratch the head even more is that the last button is actually pink.

Zhang Tuohai: "???"

He felt that besides domesticating wild animals, this thing seemed to have some unknown effects.

But, are people with many ghosts and beasts interested in animals? ! ! !

Maybe, hang on the trading channel, maybe you can sell it at a high price?

Putting away the mess of thoughts in his mind, Zhang Tuohai decided to give it a try first.

Let's try a punishment first.

Zhang Tuohai pressed the punishment button.

Stabbed, a bright electric arc flashed, and the desert fox that was lying on the ground suddenly jumped up. After turning a 720-degree Thomas maneuver in the air, he fell to the ground with a sound.

The original desert fox has swollen hair like a Samoyed.

"It's interesting." Zhang Tuohai touched his chin, and felt that the shock collar was quite interesting. Just about to try the effect of doubling the keys, the desert fox actually spoke.

"Don't press it, don't press it, I surrender, can't I surrender?" The desert fox looked like a squirrel, his body seemed to be hollowed out.

"So I can talk."